Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Breeze - Today's announcement

Reaction score
So the announcement today looks to be for the Yuneec Breeze - a compact 'selfie drone' controlled from your mobile.

Users of the H might recognise the Orbit, Journey and Follow Me modes from the ST-16 - with IPS and GPS this seems to be as autonomous as possible.

Camera is built in, 4K stabilised. Less than 400g.

Yuneec UK Facebook Page

Well I was looking at examples from the Dobby drone from Zero Tech which seems to be getting good revies. Its camera is better than the H's ;-) The Breeze sounds good though, I like the idea of a small selfie type drone.

I understand that Qualcomm have produced a platform for selfie drones, which many of these new machines are based on. So it's a question of which brand you like - for their mechanical design and the controller software.

I think the right price range should be around $300. I'm just going to wait and see as I'm sure others will come out and prices will drop. The Dobby Drone is very nice and small when folded up. These would be great on a backpacking trip.

Reactions: Mike_Flys
I'm sure within a year or 2 pocket size, 4k60P autonomous pocket drones that take selfies and fetch snacks from the kitchen will be $200

Man, may have to sell my Parrot Bebop 2 and buy this, this looks so much better, though I doubt it could get the distance of my Bebop 2. But in the video, you can see the camera move up and down, so obviously it has some sort of electronic gimbal instead of a fixed camera with a digital gimbal like the Bebop 2. Plus the video looked WAY better than the Bebop 2.

$500 bones for something that MAY fly for 9 minutes. No Thank you!

We can put a custom battery in there and fly it longer eventually. It's a decent machine for the price. By Christmas it will be in the mid 350 range with sales and promos I bet.

"It's a breeze" ... that is It's easy or simple. So simple a child could do it.

Seem to be drifting (no pun intended) toward autonomy, isn't that illegal here.

Without a waiver anyway :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval