Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec decal/sticker

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a large Yuneec decal/sticker? I would like to put it on my Husky case I am going to use. Maybe even cover the Husky logo with it.

It would look cool on there. i:)i

Not sure, but it in my town we have a company that does wraps on cars and I have had them make me stickers of all kinds and shapes, all they need is a picture of the logo and your dimensions that can print them...
Maybe you have the same..:

Paladin,
The husky case has cutouts for a 2x4 on the front, I am cutting down some to fit flush with the top of the case. I was going to velcro these in place. On top of those I was going to mount a large circle with a Typhoon H logo on it.
I can remove it and use it for a take off/landing pad.
I am still trying to find foam for the inside.

Paladin,
The husky case has cutouts for a 2x4 on the front, I am cutting down some to fit flush with the top of the case. I was going to velcro these in place. On top of those I was going to mount a large circle with a Typhoon H logo on it.
I can remove it and use it for a take off/landing pad.
I am still trying to find foam for the inside.
I saw foam at Walmart craft area that I think might work.

E="Chris McMillan, post: 16416, member: 1466"]I'm not sure I'd want to advertise what I had in the box![/QUOTE]
Thats how I feel. Nice generic looking case that does 't advertise the goods inside.

I can make stickers as big as a banner. But so far I have made these that are Yuneec related.

27352749731_baa3a3d9b6_b.jpg

26460877656_8a5ae38b94_b.jpg

Anyone know where I can get a large Yuneec decal/sticker? I would like to put it on my Husky case I am going to use. Maybe even cover the Husky logo with it.

It would look cool on there. i:)i
WindowDecal3.JPG

I have a friend with a Roland Vinyl Cutter that makes stuff like this for me. I has a very large bed, probably 36 inches or so. Post a picture and size you want it and I'll get a price for you.

I can make stickers as big as a banner. But so far I have made these that are Yuneec related.

27352749731_baa3a3d9b6_b.jpg

26460877656_8a5ae38b94_b.jpg

I like the H ones. If you sell them I will buy a few.

Reactions: 34Ford
They look better on car windows LOL
typhoonh1p2_zpsvtg4zitz.jpg

I like the bottom logo part (without the hex copter in it) The copter would not fit of course. i:)i

As bob said there are cutouts on the Husky case. The nice thing is the Husky name is on a plastic plate that you can remove. I can then put a sticker right there.

The top Husky plate is 64mm x 260mm or 2.5" X 10 1/4"

So just a Yuneec logo in that size would be cool. I want one on the front as well. Again if it is cheaper to run a small sheet of a few of them than just printing and cutting 2, I may take a few. Future use. Stickers should be cheaper than window decals but I am unsure.

Chris if I was going to travel and have this on a plane etc.. that may be a concern. I never get to travel anywhere and the case will always be in my possession so no worries there.

I would actually worry about having one on my car actually. Some people hate drones. Those that do not understand them. Who knows if they would scratch your car "just because."

Last edited:
AP - I tried ordering a couple of the white H decals on your ebay shop but they said white sold out boooo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval