Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Drone with Camera 4K Foldable RC Quadcopter

Yuneec Skins

The Yuneec Parts Guy
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
yuneecskins.com
If Yuneec puts their name on a mass-produced brandable drone like the SX20.....just.....please no.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Is that what this is, I just came across the Ad, which was posted just this Month. there are no Photo's Posted with it. Maybe it's a Scam.....I was just surprised to see anything other than the H520E or the H920E as New Products released from Yuneec......It used to be "Believe none of what you hear and 1/2 of what you see" even that seems about 1/2 right now days...;)

That is not Yuneec for sure stay away we will know first if there is a new product coming out from Yuneec. There is no way Yuneec will come up with something that cheap.

Last edited:
Here's another mass-produced drone that can (and is) branded and resold:

SG906 Drone Thread

EEV locked it for good reason, but it's one of those cheapo drones. If you search on Amazon you'll get back several brands marketing the same drone.

That drone is not worth $20 buck's I bought one for my daughter just to make her learn how to handle a drone without gps and next second the drone fly by it self in the woods even I try all the tricks I know to control it. The build is a joke and the battery do not last 5 min.

• Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr
Newegg used to be my go to online store for computer related products. Then a few years ago they started letting third party type sellers use the Newegg storefront. That ended my use of Newegg.

Newegg used to be my go to online store for computer related products. Then a few years ago they started letting third party type sellers use the Newegg storefront. That ended my use of Newegg.
I make it a point of fact to check the selling vendor when it comes to Newegg and Amazon listings and (with few exceptions) purchase "sold by" Amazon and Newegg items and ignore the 3rd party stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval