Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec in 2022

Reaction score
A belated Happy New Year to everyone.

Now we're looking at 2022, CES has come and gone, and there's the prospect of better flying conditions in the year ahead.

In previous years. we've had the excitement of new models to look forward to, but things are looking decidedly quiet at the moment - does anyone have any news, thoughts, expectations for 2022?

Happy New Year to you also. Things seem decidedly quiet for Yuneec. CES was quite lame for drones in general.

Hey,

It's been awhile since I've signed it. I'm still flying both my Q500+ and H Plus. I still love that H Plus.

Now, my question about Yuneec and 2022 is will they or anyone else product drones with REMOTE-ID capabilities? I think manufacturers will have until 2023 not no sell remote-id drones over 25 grams/.5 lbs. I thinking Yuneec could probably do a software upgrade for the Plus or build some attachable module for older units. Any thoughts?

Oh yeah, Happy New Year to all.

Are their any thoughts about ADI-B A/B OUT SIGNALS. Flights for commercial use in close proximity airports an flight restrictions.
Jsdshop9

Adding aftermarket devices ADI-B controllers

The FAA has already stated that ADS-B Out is not to be used with sUAS. There are some drones out that use ADS-B In (AirSense) and that is useful, but not all aircraft use ADS-B and those that do do not have to use it all the time.

We still have 18 months before RID will be required. The FAA still has not announced what the means of transmission will be as of yet. What the RID message will have to contain is determined just not which EM method.

Jsdshop9
I have already taken my FAA testing and passed for Commercial FAA Drone Pilots license. It’s very easy test.
For anybody looking to take the test, computer generated answer multiple choice answers.
Frank

I hear about needed software updates, what is the sinnky on that subject.

From Yuneec support!!!

What Yuneec aircraft are you using?

I saw on Yuneecs website from last fall that they were going to push a software update for my 520 and also for 520E though there was also a field installable module for the E at some point. Did anything ever come of this? The last software update I have seen was the disaster from January of last year.

possible new drone from Yuneec, Yuneec Teton T800 RTK Specs:

TETON T800 RTK
With 4 sensor camera
Optical light intensifier sensor with zoom x360
Thermal sensor 640x512 radiometric 30 Hz
Laser rangefinder
Wide Field Optical Sensor
Thermal and optical tracking ability
To 90 minutes flight time

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg