Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec not responding to my emails

Reaction score
Hello,

Yuneec USA did not answered any of my emails since 3 weeks. I received an automated email with my ref. case# (79441). But since then, I have not received anything.

Has anyone run into the same problem?

@Yuneec_Usa can you do something for me?

I would like to know what is going on with my case. It's been 3 weeks since my first email.

Thanks

Hello,

Yuneec USA did not answered any of my emails since 3 weeks. I received an automated email with my ref. case# (79441). But since then, I have not received anything.

I would like to know what is going on with my case. It's been 3 weeks since my first email.

Thanks
Yuneec has had an ongoing issue with customer support for some time now in the USA. From what most are saying, it is best to call them by 8:30am their time.

I put in a support ticket with them about 3 weeks ago and heard nothing. They claimed around that time, there was an issue with their tickets not going through. I submitted another ticket around a week ago and got a response within 48hrs.

Reactions: Simon L-L
Normal; it's Yuneec! Wait a year or two and they will disappear of the drone job as 3DR Solo.
:(:(:(:(o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I will try to submit another ticket and see if I can get an answer this time. If not I'll call them.

Thank for your answers!

Nisouck,

Until recently Yuneec had the the best customer service in the business. Unfortunately, over the past 8 months or so they have established a pattern of actions that might suggest they are a company in decline. Unless they do a few things to establish evidence of corporate improvement I’m afraid you may be right in your assessment of their future. If nothing changes it will be much less than 2 years before failure occurs.

Something that may be appropriate to the OP’s situation. Yuneec has always been bad where responses to initial e-mails are concerned. On line product registration has been a disaster as far back as I can remember. It’s far better to call their C.S. line even if you have to wait in line. If you can sit on hold for ~5 minutes or so you’ll be offered an option for them to call you back as long as you have not blocked caller ID. They generally do call back but you need to be ready to rake the call.

Hello,

Thanks
It’s pretty classic with them until you push for the response. I sent them an email last week and also got the receipt, but nothing further... it’s my second Typhoon with nearly identical issues and I’m sure that doesn’t make them happy as I’ve asked them to either send a new unit (again) or reinburse me and I’ll find something more reliable to fly...

Hello,

Thanks
  • I had the same issue and I returned my bird because of it. One would think they would be faster with the amount of money Intel has poured into the company? I was worried about going with DJI for this exact same reason - sucky customer support. I tried to call once and the wait was 2 hours. Called back it was 40 min, I held for 20 and it changed to 2 hours. I may have gotten and email once after the confirmation email. They asked for records and never heard from them again. I was interesting in buying bigger birds but this makes me cautious.

Reactions: Jeff Hansen
US Customer Service opens at 8 AM Pacific Time. There are a limited number of "callback" slots and once filled, you will get the "your current wait time is 2 hours" response. The key is to call at 8:10 or 8:15, so you can get a callback slot. Volume will always be heaviest on Mondays and after Holidays. If I remember from my regular dealings with them this last summer, the telephone support staff had been cut from 5 people to 2 people.

Reactions: Jeff Hansen
US Customer Service opens at 8 AM Pacific Time. There are a limited number of "callback" slots and once filled, you will get the "your current wait time is 2 hours" response. The key is to call at 8:10 or 8:15, so you can get a callback slot. Volume will always be heaviest on Mondays and after Holidays. If I remember from my regular dealings with them this last summer, the telephone support staff had been cut from 5 people to 2 people.

Wow. Yeah, it didn't offer me a call back option which I was hoping for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval