Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

yuneec q500 4k black battery cable?

Reaction score
any good sources to get a new 4 pin(white end with black cable...not sure what it's called?) that connects from the actual charger to the battery? i have the actual charger base itself, just missing the cable that connects to the battery. another question: is there an alternative charging method/ option to charge the battery using the red/black positive/negative 2 prong instead of the said (cable i described) ?

any good sources to get a new 4 pin(white end with black cable...not sure what it's called?) that connects from the actual charger to the battery? i have the actual charger base itself, just missing the cable that connects to the battery. another question: is there an alternative charging method/ option to charge the battery using the red/black positive/negative 2 prong instead of the said (cable i described) ?

the black wire is the balance cable used with the stock charger . if you have an after mart charger you can use a Ec3 and the balance 4 prong supplied wire to charge or balance charge your battery . the best way to charge your battery is to balance charge . you can just charge your battery but every third or fourth charge balance charge , i try to balance charge my batteries almost every charge but i have just charged my batteries not fast charge and they seem to last as long as balance a charge . go to you tube and look at charging a Yuneec 500 battery .
fly safe

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430