Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

yuneec st10+ charger

Reaction score
Great site! My friend got me interested in droning. Last month I bought a Q 500 typhoon 4k used from a guy that just flew it a few times. I haven't flown it yet but I'm excited to fly it when the weather gets better. I was checking everything out yesterday and found out that I don't have the wall adapter that is supposed to charge the st10+ transmitter up. Is that the only way to charge it? My cell phone charger is 5 volts but I see that the st10+ is 3.7 volts.I don't want to screw it up by using the wrong charger on it. I have been watching alot of u-tube videos on the Q500 typhoon and stuff about it. Thank you for any info.

I read your post again. The charger I posted about is what I use on the batteries in the drone itself. I have used several different USB plug-in chargers on my ST10 with no problem. The only thing is the length of time, speed of charging may be different. This Hitec charger had a USB charging plug as well though.

I read your post again. The charger I posted about is what I use on the batteries in the drone itself. I have used several different USB plug-in chargers on my ST10 with no problem. The only thing is the length of time, speed of charging may be different. This Hitec charger had a USB charging plug as well though.
Thank you very much for the info.

JFI,
The plug in wall charge for the transmitter charges at 5v DC and the USB port is a nominal 5.5v DC.
Any normal USB cord that will fit in the round hole in your box will work.
Good luck,
Jafo

You Are Good GRAMPZ55! Welcome Aboard! You will love it! Yes, for the remote. It's a Micro USB port. Same used in cell phones. Not Iphones. Happy Flying. Practice hovering at first, Landing. Then circle eights. One more thing. Do not Take off in Smart mode unless you are in a big field. It'll try to get away from you to be in smart mode which is approx 20 feet. Take off in Angle mode, then you can switch to Smart Mode. Hope that helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss