Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon H at Lakeshore Park in Brandon Mississippi

The H Plus?
Very good color and exposure. I was a bit nervous seeing the close proximity to the trees at 1:20. Many of my attempts to fly that close have not gone as well. I'm convinced that trees have the ability to extend a branch by at least a foot at the worst possible moment.

The H Plus?
Very good color and exposure. I was a bit nervous seeing the close proximity to the trees at 1:20. Many of my attempts to fly that close have not gone as well. I'm convinced that trees have the ability to extend a branch by at least a foot at the worst possible moment.

Steve, I always fly manual exposure and set my WB to locked (I’m a control freak) the color setting was on gorgeous which I rarely use but it seemed to be accurate enough during that flight and due to the fact I wasn’t planning on doing any color grading or advanced editing I just went with it. I normally fly on color setting natural (just FYI)
As far as the drone it’s just my standard Typhoon H (I still am blown away at the capability of the cgo3+ camera when set up properly) not the plus (havnt purchased one YET..)
Honestly I didn’t realize how close I was to the tree at 1:20. I was flying a ccc mission (LOS) planned on UAV TOOLBOX and couldn’t see my screen due to a bad glare. It was really a lucky shot/angle and I wish I could say it was planned and on purpose but it was a total (lucky) accident.

I'm even more impressed knowing this was shot with the CGO3+. Awesome.

Just a word of caution regarding the CCC route. You may wish to allow a greater distance to objects. The routes will vary and don't follow the same line or altitude of the original route.

Reactions: Adamg1180
I'm even more impressed knowing this was shot with the CGO3+. Awesome.

Just a word of caution regarding the CCC route. You may wish to allow a greater distance to objects. The routes will vary and don't follow the same line or altitude of the original route.

Yeah, I’m learning that. Next time I’ll plan the route with more clearance

Reactions: Steve Carr
The waypoints can create a situation which will guarantee a crash if you aren't aware of how they work. See the drawings in post #23 on this page.

Reactions: Adamg1180

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold