Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

YUNEEC TYPHOON H ST16 BATTERY 8700MAH 1-CELL/1S 3.6V LITON

Reaction score
I have a Hi-Tec AC Plus 4 Port Charger. I also have two YUNEEC TYPHOON H ST16 BATTERIES 8700MAH 1-CELL/1S 3.6V LITON.

What type of connector would I need to be able to externally charge them with the Hi-Tec charger?

Thanks in advance.41m236YZjvL.jpg

Reactions: smurph
Thanks Wedbster, they don't ship from that seller until February 2017. Can't find any similar on Amazon?

Thanks Wedbster! That did the trick.

Stupid question but I am totally new to drones and suffer from Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and serious rib injuries so I tend to over-analyze. Have you ever flown your drone while its snowing or raining? I was wondering how the Real Sense would react?

I am totally new to drones and suffer from Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and serious rib injuries so I tend to over-analyze. Have you ever flown your drone while its snowing or raining? I was wondering how the Real Sense would react?

The TH is an amazing piece of technology but what we really have here is a flying computer with a lot of advanced and exposed electronic circuitry. If you expose this circuitry to moisture or extreme temperatures you could quickly electronically short the H which could further result in the H falling from the sky.

Real Sense would likely be the last of your problems if moisture accumulates inside the H. Keep in mind that the H heats up, so flying in snow would result in melting snow on the system having the same results as rain on your H.

I think of mine as an expensive laptop. I don't take my laptop out in the rain or snow for the same reasons. There's just too many vents and fan openings to prevent water from getting into the bird. Just as my laptop, the H is not waterproof, or even water-resistant.

For me, if it's wet out - I'm watching video's or reading about flying and the H stays cozy in it's case.

I hope you are feeling well and Merry Christmas!

Reactions: jngrally

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers