Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What should YUNEEC do about the landing gears?

• Make them come down automatically if you get too close

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Make the S16 Ground Station vibrate and/or have an audible alarm warning you

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Both

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters
That must of been an interesting show for the spectators (especially those who caught it on video). Must have been too much interference in the gym which caused the disconnect with the controller, especially if you are not facing the drone with RC (i.e. turned your back on it ).

was facing the drone at the time and was close to it , I do have the crash on the on board camera but it was not being recorded by anyone . Lucky its not a huge cost to fix it . Unknown why I lost communication to the controller .

I was thinking the same thing GPS off...maybe some sort of wifi congested air that maybe messed with it? Plus most gyms are metal floors I dont know if that would cause any interference?

Has anyone noticed on their landing gear where it says Yuneec some scuffs? A friend of mine has an H and also noticed it on his. Apparently its from the landing gears hitting the bottom of the arms when they go up.

Now that the Typhoon H Professional is out, does it put the landing gear down automatically as the Realsense/IPS module has a downward facing camera and ultrasonic sensors?

Reactions: Rayray
I think in RTH mode, either selected by the pilot, or due to low battery/ electrical problem detected on the H that the gear should auto deploy. May be an added feature that the H will not come lower than X feet to the ground if the gear is NOT lowered when in any other mode.

In your video, I am assuming that you were Angle Mode.
We need to see a test in RTH mode.

that's no good, if they get stuck like mine then you have to pilot it into your hand and kill the motors

Well at least you know the IPS is working. I think anything more than six or 7 feet is dangerous anyway. IMHO.

Reactions: Merlin
Brian The way some of the people fly TH on this forum a hardhat not a bad idea . 26 feet is close enough that you can get in there and get your droneand far enough that you can avoid you're drone.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
Sorry but Siri doesn't understand southern American. I please substitute drone for drunk. LMAO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeezygaphoodie