Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K Review: This Is My New Favorite Drone

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K is the newest member of a big family of consumer (and professional) drones. It boasts similar specs to the much-lauded DJI Phantom 3. Unlike some of its competitors, Yuneec’s consumer drones are not only approachable but downright enjoyable to fly, regardless of your experience in the drone arena."

Full Review here: Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K Review: This Is My New Favorite Drone

I'm a DJI P3P owner, and of course the first thing you always here about the Phantom is the flyaways, as well as a lot of firmware instabilities. How is this quadcopter in terms of flyaways (if any) as compared to the number of P3 alleged flyaways? Also, how is the range as compared to the P3?

Last edited:
I'm a DJI P3P owner, and of course the first thing you always here about the Phantom is the flyaways, as well as a lot of firmware instabilities. How is this quadcopter in terms of flyaways (if any) as compared to the number of P3 alleged flyaways? Also, how is the range as compared to the P3?
I have not seen any flyaways for the Q500, but i'm sure its possible. Compass/GPS interference can happen to any aircraft no matter the manufacturer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech