Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec USA and its bad service

"$1.00 - $149.00 per piece" That 149.00 is for an order of one. I am sure an order for a 100, 500, or even 1000 units will drop that price much closer to that first number.

The point is; these are probably the people that make the batteries that Yuneec buys and put into their boxes. Yuneec may choose not to buy any more but this manufacturer is most likely where they get them. Their pricing structures are meant, not for consumers who need one or two batteries but rather; for companies who wish to supply them to the end user. Interestingly enough, this company was established in 2016.

Amazon has the 6300mAh Ultra X batteries for only $72...MUCH better deal. I have two of them, and they're great.

Depends where in the world you are from, prices, I paid £200 for 2x Ultrax, if you're buying ready made GiFi, Power4 or Ultrax etc, your paying £80 to £120. There's no real bargain brand in UK.

Amazon has the 6300mAh Ultra X batteries for only $72...MUCH better deal. I have two of them, and they're great.

I've just looked at that but they don't ship to the U.K. $72 would have been a steal for us in the U.K. but as @Mrgs1 said above, we don't get deals like that this side of the pond.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval