Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec USA now has no info on the H release.

Called and talked to amazon "un-support" and now they claim they won't have these until 4/29/16 2 weeks from when the said they would ship (was 4/15/16) someone from Yuneec posted on Facebook (Yuneec APV) that they were shipping out this week..

So fine drone pilots from all over of the world is Yuneec a company of lies? A bad company? A scared of DJI company? A mis-informed non-informed company?
I'm like 2 milliseconds away from canceling my order and almost desperate enough to go with DJI crap once again. **** at least i'll have a drone , not saying it wouldn't fall out of the sky or the shell crack at the motors, or have nightmare-ish upgrades, or fly way on its own, or drop out of the sky cause the battery failed, or have horrible customer support. But...on the bright side..It might be in pieces after one of the many problems they have but i'll still have a drone.. LOL

I'm just as frustrated as the rest Yuneec your losing customers by the minute but hey who cares another 100 will appear in their place right?

Rant concluded....
Don't do it! Hang in there,I'm getting a Traxxas Aton today in the mail,it should take of my non flying withdrawals.You absolutely right about the friggin runaround Yuneec is putting us through,they should throw in a extra battery to the holdouts,FedEx just pulled in,I'm back in the air!

Carolina dronz said they should get their shipment in on Friday. I had a BH preordered in but with them being closed all next week I canceled and ordered with Carolina. Also was able to order extra batteries as well.

Just saw a Yuneec FB post that they are in Vegas at NAB showing off the award winning Typhoon H. So, back at their offices in California, they probably have an even smaller then usual staff (receptionist and one tech support person????) as the execs and staff are at the show -- So, maybe we can get someone over to the NAB and someone can ask them directly the status of shipments at their Yuneec Booth…. ;)

Meanwhile, seems many are getting a bit too inpatient over the delay in the delivery of this drone. Yeah… I want mine too…Soon enough...

Carolina dronz said they should get their shipment in on Friday. I had a BH preordered in but with them being closed all next week I canceled and ordered with Carolina. Also was able to order extra batteries as well.
Does Carolina not have ques for their pre orders? All the other dealers due, they are only getting a few H's each in the first lot shipment, so dealers are first order first get. if you cancelled a old order with BH and were first in line, then going to Carolina and getting last in line will delay you way more than all next week!

Are you kidding me... B&H closes their doors and shuts down operations for a week? That is a terrible business model.

Are you kidding me... B&H closes their doors and shuts down operations for a week? That is a terrible business model.

They close their stores for religious observance--- Nothing new to regular shoppers of B&H. They also happen to close Friday's and not reopen to after sunset on Saturdays. I really don't think B&H has any concerns about losing business due to their religious schedule.

They close their stores for religious observance--- Nothing new to regular shoppers of B&H. They also happen to close Friday's and not reopen to after sunset on Saturdays. I really don't think B&H has any concerns about losing business due to their religious schedule.

Crap! I was not aware of their schedule. I pre-ordered through them a month ago, so won't be seeing the Typhoon H until mid May due to their closing. Well, lesson learned on my part. Won't be doing business with them anymore. I live in Canada and just picked what I thought was a popular on-line business to order through. My bad.

I wanted it yesterday to, but I will wait, if all else fails I'll just give it to my wife for Christmas, boy will she be surprised... Hahaha!!!

On my Amazon account it says not shipped but on track to be delivered 4-21 4-22 let's hope that is true. Relax all we have been waiting this long let's see what happens at the end of the week.

On my Amazon account it says not shipped but on track to be delivered 4-21 4-22 let's hope that is true. Relax all we have been waiting this long let's see what happens at the end of the week.
Watch this why you wait, you'll Love It !

Lol! Staging? What act are they on? Thank goodness they are beyond the pre staging process. Oh, I forgot what comes after staging?

Amazon now has "May 1st" as their "in stock" date. Maybe they ran out of their pre-order allotment? Or it's based on an updated ship date from Yuneec?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt