Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec USA now has no info on the H release.

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Rose at Yuneec USA,she was very nice and sweet but as far as info on the H She said the upper level has shut the PR dept down,what do you hear out there fellow pilots?

That dosnt sound real good, I was really expecting some type of info by the end of the month, and there is only two weeks left...

Interested on the B&H one as I have a pre-order there too.

Horizon Hobby also just told be to check back by the 22nd as that is the date they have.

Just got off the phone with Rose at Yuneec USA,she was very nice and sweet but as far as info on the H She said the upper level has shut the PR dept down,what do you hear out there fellow pilots?
I've been told by numerous sources that the are shipping out first batches this week, I haven't been ever able to get any accurate from Yuneec USA, seems they don't do their homework, Hope they ship tired of the up and down!

We need an update from Drone Clone!
Humboldt, how are you! Several reliable sources that I know that are dealers have told me both that Yuneec Ontario,Ca has confirmed they will be distributing them out to various dealers this weeks ending and they should then be able to fill pre orders first/mid of next week. I have faith in there optimism as the H's are all shipped to Ontario, Ca from China and that I have verified with Yuneec China and Ontario! I feel good about getting mine by end of next week or very shortly thereafter.

Humboldt, how are you! Several reliable sources that I know that are dealers have told me both that Yuneec Ontario,Ca has confirmed they will be distributing them out to various dealers this weeks ending and they should then be able to fill pre orders first/mid of next week. I have faith in there optimism as the H's are all shipped to Ontario, Ca from China and that I have verified with Yuneec China and Ontario! I feel good about getting mine by end of next week or very shortly thereafter.
Thanks D.C. I'm quite well,that sounds like the correct time table that I was hearing late last week.my dealer is closed Sun and Mon cause they are big into promoting rock crawling r/c events and 4 wheel r/c period so maybe I will get an update today.

That is a self generated email response. It does not state any dates positive or negative, "Have faith and ye shall receive"

Called and talked to amazon "un-support" and now they claim they won't have these until 4/29/16 2 weeks from when the said they would ship (was 4/15/16) someone from Yuneec posted on Facebook (Yuneec APV) that they were shipping out this week..

So fine drone pilots from all over of the world is Yuneec a company of lies? A bad company? A scared of DJI company? A mis-informed non-informed company?
I'm like 2 milliseconds away from canceling my order and almost desperate enough to go with DJI crap once again. **** at least i'll have a drone , not saying it wouldn't fall out of the sky or the shell crack at the motors, or have nightmare-ish upgrades, or fly way on its own, or drop out of the sky cause the battery failed, or have horrible customer support. But...on the bright side..It might be in pieces after one of the many problems they have but i'll still have a drone.. LOL

I'm just as frustrated as the rest Yuneec your losing customers by the minute but hey who cares another 100 will appear in their place right?

Rant concluded....

my chat today with B&H

Simon R: Hello Nicholas Guidry, my name is Simon R and I'm looking forward to helping you today!

Me: I am checking to see if my order will ship prior to passover shutdown

Simon R: We currently do not have this item in stock. Estimated arrival is by Mid May.

\Me: Thanks

my chat today with B&H

Simon R: Hello Nicholas Guidry, my name is Simon R and I'm looking forward to helping you today!

Me: I am checking to see if my order will ship prior to passover shutdown

Simon R: We currently do not have this item in stock. Estimated arrival is by Mid May.

\Me: Thanks
I could say by mid July also and then I am covered ! We are getting all worked up about this because one dealer says tomorrow, one next week and then one next month. It will come when it comes !. Don't get me wrong, I want mine yesterday, but it is what it is ! Hope we all get the "H" way before we are anticipating.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval