Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Website Down Again?

I'm experiencing the same thing. Win-10. I've tried Firefox, Bing, and IE. My iPhones will not connect to Yuneec.com either. One with old iOS and one with new iOS. Eventual 404 errors with all of them.

The Yuneec site hasn't been all that great to deal with for a long time anyway but you would think a company trying to compete in the drone market would pay a bit more attention to their web site. Like as not they've been hacked but to be down this long shows they may not be dedicating all that many resources to web advertising.

As of last evening about 7 PM CT to now, I can't access the Yuneec.com website, Others having this issue with Windows 10? say "error" 404 or
The yuneec.com page isn’t working
yuneec.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Yes. Cleared out everything except passwords on Chrome. after many attempts, I was finally able to download new firmware update, around 10pm central.

Reactions: DroneClone
I just checked (Sept. 17th 2:27 GMT) and was able to get all the way to the downloads section for the "H". I'm using a Mac (OS X, 10.11.6) and Safari (9.1.3)...

your welcome. Its not to bad just a bit dull so not going out flying today. and just looking at some video from yesterday. How is the weather over there
Miss H
Miss H It is overcast to light sun, may pop out to try new firmware ! If my good friend BRIAN will let me LOL ! I will gladly let you know how it works! :)

Reactions: Abby Harts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval