Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H discontinued?

Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse. Sounds great in your 20's. Hit your 60's and you start wishing you'd properly stored yourself a few times more.
I'm 56, only thing I regret is my drinking days and not for health reasons.

Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse. Sounds great in your 20's. Hit your 60's and you start wishing you'd properly stored yourself a few times more.
Better late in this life.than early in the next.

Reactions: WernerJB
Before you pass away you had better be thinking about eternity in smoking or non smoking?

everything I've read pegs the shelf life a LiPo stored under ideal conditions at 2-3 years. The "new" two year packs I have, after proper cycling, give me 13 minutes of flight time, about 5 minutes less than an equivalent generic.
Like @Phaedrus , I too have a few LiPo's that are over 4 years old that still perform without any noticeable loss of flight time. Having said that, I bought another LiPo for that particular aircraft a year or so after I acquired those old batteries and that one went south on me after only about 40 cycles.

Before you pass away you had better be thinking about eternity in smoking or non smoking?

Eternity better have recreational weed and Winghouse, or I'm OUT...?

Reactions: RatBob
Yeah, you hit 60 or so, and you start understanding the old saw, if I knew I was gonna live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself :rolleyes:. I can't complain too much, though, I WILL be 60 in June, and so far, have never had to go under the knife or have anything in a cast. Now if only I could do something about the six pack that's turned into a pony keg...

Dave

Reactions: Phaedrus
Death is just a transformation from one form to another, in our rather limited understanding it is an end, but that end is only what we understand it to be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772