Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

3rd party props any good?

Reaction score
I quickly used up the spare A type props and couldn't find any inventory in local stores. So had to ordered some 3rd party parts from Amazon. I found them slightly thicker than the originals. If I do decide to use them, do I have to use two of the same props from the same manufacturer per rotor, or I have to use 8 of them from the same manufacturer for all 4 rotors to keep the drone balanced?

The Breeze's instruction manual states that you should replace all props at once. I think you'd probably be fine if they get mixed, but you never know for sure. They're cheap enough that I'd just follow the recommendation and swap it all out at once.

The Breeze's instruction manual states that you should replace all props at once. I think you'd probably be fine if they get mixed, but you never know for sure. They're cheap enough that I'd just follow the recommendation and swap it all out at once.
Excellent advice.
At one time, I mixed factory props with aftermarket props, drone became very unstable and the motors were very noisy,
Factory props are much lighter than aftermarket props if you have a scale to measure.

I would change them all if I were going to use third party props, which I wouldn't unless I couldn't avoid it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis