Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

5 motor failure

Reaction score
Hi guys went out with the q500k 1st time in months flying nice with the 1st battery landed it. talking to my mate for a bit and somebody decided to drive over the front of the drone front left A motor bent the motor shaft and bent the ESC got it home yesterday started it up and the motor fine showing no errors but today beeping and flashing red and transmitter says motor 5 failure land immediately I hope this drone can be fixed as I've ordered a new ESC and motor plz tell that's all it is and the q500 is out of warranty but still like new

Last edited:
Well if someone drove over the motor arm most likely broke the ESC. Changing out the motor and ESC is not a job for everyone but if you take your time and refer to videos on Youtube on how to proceed it can be done by most people with soldering skills.

@Parsons
What!o_O Someone ran over your drone accidentally? If not I have a few buddies, Scarface and Icepick that could visit this mate!;)

Thanks to replies guys I've got the shell off ready no he did it on purpose long story b4 it happen will I have to re calibrate the eSC Motor in the gui

Thanks to replies guys I've got the shell off ready no he did it on purpose long story b4 it happen will I have to re calibrate the eSC Motor in the gui
Somebody needs their a** kicked :mad:.

All coins have 2 sides.

I'm pretty sure you'd be better of calibrating everything once you get it fixed. Next time, land it away from vehicles.

Land it away from vehicles are you having a laugh mate didn't even take off it was by my feet

Then you need new friends. Anyone who treats a motor vehicle like a toy is going to get someone killed, or at least crippled.

Then you need new friends. Anyone who treats a motor vehicle like a toy is going to get someone killed, or at least crippled.

He didn’t say his friend did it, he was talking to his friend when someone ran over his craft.

Hope you get repaired and airborne soon.

He didn’t say his friend did it, he was talking to his friend when someone ran over his craft.

Hope you get repaired and airborne soon.
Thanks mate for putting some one right. I got my new air frame today let the fun begin

Thanks mate for putting some one right. I got my new air frame today let the fun begin

Glad to hear it, hope you make repairs soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold