Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

7000 mah battery

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these yet or have experience with this brand ?

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 132
  • s-l500 (1).jpg
    s-l500 (1).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 120
Be the first. Someone has to in order to find out more about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious to what's the price tag? I tried searching alibaba is that where you can get them. What's that like dealing with them. May be worth it for the right price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm curious to what's the price tag? I tried searching alibaba is that where you can get them. What's that like dealing with them. May be worth it for the right price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

99.98 free shipping on ebay and from Hong Kong of course.

If the quality is there I would think one should get a extra 4-5 minutes .

Yea figured that we'll I know from the q500 with the gift I think it got an extra 1.5 mins or so it wasn't much more. Idk if that's a great deal I think you can pick an authentic battery up for 130?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

But it can't hurt to experiment with I may pick one up for testing.

Paragraphs and sentences Tom. Makes what you write easier to read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen the yuneec battery on Amazon for $99.98 on 11/2/2016

If it really is 7000mah you won't get 4-5 mins more, the stock battery is about 6400mah in reality.

By all means give one a try but don't expect much longer flights is all.

If it really is 7000mah you won't get 4-5 mins more, the stock battery is about 6400mah in reality.

By all means give one a try but don't expect much longer flights is all.
Yeah, it depends on how much voltage sag there is compared to the H which aren't exactly the highest quality IMO. For example, the MS batteries rated at 10c in the real world is not even 3c.

Hi all
I've just order one piece for my typhoon H (7000Mah). Waiting about 20 days from Hongkong to France.
Wait and test....

I ordered one as well to try out. I am in Texas and will post back with a good comparison test as well. Mine might be here a little sooner.

Peter at aces has yuneec battery for $99.00 again. I have six yuneec bats now. I have over 60 cycles on three of them. I have to say I have had good luck. Chris A please let us know how you get along, and thanks in advance!

Well looks like I ordered 12 hrs to early from Hong Kong , Carolina Dronz now has them and claiming 3-5 minutes , so I was not to far off of thinking 4-5 . They claim 600 grams and stock is around 575 so that is just a little under a ounce heavier.

I just ordered from Carolina Drones, that few extra minutes is what I have lost in adding the realsense module to the H. So I'm anxious to see if I gained back those few minutes with this battery. Hopefully will have by the end of the week.

Have you tried turning it off on the st16? Or is it from the weight more then the power drain?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis