Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A battery update for those interested...

Reaction score
Greetings from Australia......
Stop press news on spare batteries.........

Nothing here yet, and according to the importers, nothing in the pipeline.
Everyone here surviving on one battery each and a couple of spare blades......
Don't know what's going on with the Yuneec distribution network but it needs a total shakeup after the experience with the H's late arrival here.
Word is that Yuneec are holding production of new batteries for inclusion in the Pro versions as they come with 2 batteries. That decision is clearly after they've made sure the rest of the world is awash with propellers and batteries.

Don't know what's going on with the Yuneec distribution network but it needs a total shakeup after the experience with the H's late arrival here.
Word is that Yuneec are holding production of new batteries for inclusion in the Pro versions as they come with 2 batteries. That decision is clearly after they've made sure the rest of the world is awash with propellers and batteries.
Yuneec screwed up the roll out on this product. They screwed it up really bad. I lucked out and received an additional battery about a week after I received my H, but my other two batteries are still on back order.I'll bet some people at Yuneec are going to be looking for new employment.

I am still waiting for two batteries from B&H for over a month. All they keep sending me every day or so is a email
with the latest sales and offers to buy new products from them. Why would I want to buy anything now when I can't
even get an order from a month ago.

Reactions: DaveIn NH
Yeah the spare batteries are just the tip of the iceberg! Getting so jarred off with waiting on stock of the H to arrive in Australia!! For me Yuneec have until the end of the week then i'm buying a P4 or Inspire 1. I was hanging out for the H too as I really enjoyed my old Q500. You never know miracles do happen!!!

Reactions: DaveIn NH

Chris,
I saw you were looking for batteries as was I in Canada and couldn't find any.
YUNEEC Lithium Polymer Battery for Typhoon H - FlyCamHK.com
They are in Hong Kong.
The cost is 858 HK which is about $110.57 US plus shipping which was about 37.00 US to Canada for 2. I ordered them on June 22 and had the morning of June 24 shipped with DHL.
Cheers
Shawn

Chris,
I saw you were looking for batteries as was I in Canada and couldn't find any.
YUNEEC Lithium Polymer Battery for Typhoon H - FlyCamHK.com
They are in Hong Kong.
The cost is 858 HK which is about $110.57 US plus shipping which was about 37.00 US to Canada for 2. I ordered them on June 22 and had the morning of June 24 shipped with DHL.
Cheers
Shawn
Just ordered batteries from Flycam.... & guess what, they're out of stock... But supposedly available next week...

Yeah the spare batteries are just the tip of the iceberg! Getting so jarred off with waiting on stock of the H to arrive in Australia!! For me Yuneec have until the end of the week then i'm buying a P4 or Inspire 1. I was hanging out for the H too as I really enjoyed my old Q500. You never know miracles do happen!!!
I'm selling my Typhoon H pre order with wizard to purchase the pro version.
I have it advised on drone sales fire $2150.
It includes the DBS antenna and the Freewell 10 in 1 ND Filter, as well as the modified charger.

I had my extra batteries before I had my H because I got it from Andorama on one of the $85 price runs. I have JUST finally got my H but was staring at a batteries for a while first. Was quite the tease.

I actually have one that I have never used if someone wants to buy it. I'll sell it at the going rate on eBay. PM me if interested. I have 3 but I don't need 3 bats for my H. Don't know why, just don't.

Yuneec did the market research and found the average flyer only needs 2 batterys. Hey the Pro is about to release. What do you think?

Carolina dronz has the H battery in stock as of this morning. They are really fast on shipping and when i needed a esc they had in stock when Yuneec did not

Battery Problems can always be solved on Aliexpress or Alibaba - prices are falling, fast shipping, if you take an additional product - propellers or backpack - such equipment solves the problems with the transport of the aircraft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me