Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A big question mark, I'm new to Typhoon H.

Reaction score
I recently purchased a typhoon h, after buying it and researching it I saw that it has a maximum height restriction of 120 meters due to an international flight restriction, I researched in several forums as well as youtube and most recommend using GUI FIREWARE, I already did all the steps that indicate to modify the maximum limit and in the same way it follows the blocking of 120M, I think it is because the drone has a newer version, you can tell me what solution I have I am from Venezuela.

LIVE IN VENEZUELA

It must have the latest firmware on the H. Compare the screen in "About Controller" to the one below to see if your's is the same.

Latest_2017-06-30-22-11-26.png

It must have the latest firmware on the H. Compare the screen in "About Controller" to the one below to see if your's is the same.

View attachment 9391

I thought it was the other way around, I had to have the old version which allowed me to remove the 120M restriction. Something like that I've read in various forums. But you say that the H has to be updated so that what I did with the GUI FIRWARE can work.

You can't install old firmware anyway. Just download the latest and follow the Firmware Update Video to install it properly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval