Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A new camera problem

Reaction score
Hm. The refurbished cgo3 that I could never get to connect until now works except for one problem, the camera comes on and it's ok but upside down. Not the actual camera but the pic on the screen. I gently moved it around and when the craft and the 10+ are bound it wants to (camera) go turn downwards. When off it's in the right place. Confused again.

• Wow
Reactions: Steve Carr
Once again you are here to help. I have used this controller before with another cgo3 and I was using the st12 before I stopped flying this summer. I will keep trying. I am in love with h because it's a hoot to fly. No tree crashes or bad landings in ages. Maybe because I turned 70 yesterday.[emoji847][emoji3062]

Reactions: WTFDproject
Well with the 10+ it's the same problem. Back to the drawing board.

Confused again. The st12 is bound to the craft and I flew it yesterday for the first time since last may without incident and also without a camera. I recalibrated it and it flew beautifully. Now I can't get any of the 3 cgo3's I have to behave. I will keep trying and I will try not to annoy too much.

Well I finally got one of the cgo3's to work fine. With some knowledge I have learned and a teenie bit of imagination I had a complete successful flight. Camera was fine, follow me mode etc. Now the other 2 cgo3'S ? I will and I mean I really will get at least one more to work. I also remembered that this q came with st 12. I had a 10 which I sold and a 10+ that I still have and a camera from thunderdome I believe if anyone wants them. Wrong thread I know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430