Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A new Video from Yuneec Europe

Reaction score
This video is actually decent for new users, and it answered one question for me...

The White light blinking very 3 seconds is a home point update to the TH! I don't know if I ignored that fact before but felt it was new info. The video is overall a good one, I like this guys video that does these. Worth watching this if you a new for sure.

Very nicely done video, look forward to see if they go through ALL the aspects of the unit, camera modes, etc. ccc, watch me etc. basic maintenance, firmware update how to etc.

Again very nicely done, for the new person or for a refresh of the how to

Reactions: Will Barger
It's interesting that he didn't mention calibration at all (unless I missed it), yet he mentioned software upgrades and that it would take longer to acquire GPS right after an upgrade.

This should be on all the sd cards that ship with the H!!!! I learned a lot!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This video is actually decent for new users, and it answered one question for me...

The White light blinking very 3 seconds is a home point update to the TH! I don't know if I ignored that fact before but felt it was new info. The video is overall a good one, I like this guys video that does these. Worth watching this if you a new for sure.
Can we get a video on realsense please

Good quick start video. Just wish he would have emphasized NOT using SMART mode on the first flight or take off. He mentioned it. Should have demonstrated what it can do.

Good quick start video. Just wish he would have emphasized NOT using SMART mode on the first flight or take off. He mentioned it. Should have demonstrated what it can do.
I like smart and have never had an issue with it. Just be careful to follow the instructions and it works very well. I learnt how to use it on my 350QX ver. 1. and find it very natural.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers