Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A question about the 4Hawks Raptor Antenna

Reaction score
I have this on one of my ST-16S controllers. Seems to work well at close range but when I get about 150 AGL and 400 out the video from my CGOET lags. Is this normal?
Does anyone else use this and have you noticed any issues?

I have this on one of my ST-16S controllers. Seems to work well at close range but when I get about 150 AGL and 400 out the video from my CGOET lags. Is this normal?

You will get answers soon

As the OP is making an inquiry with reference to the CGO-ET in association with the 4 Hawks I suspect the replies will be sparse. Few own the CGO-ET and those that own both the thermal camera and 4 Hawks antennas will be fewer still.

Reactions: KellyR
Could be the same problem many have had with other cameras. If you do a search you will find several threads I'm sure. Often it just boiled down to a bad connection that is fixed by removing the washer under the nut on the ST-16 antenna mount. That let's it stick out a bit further from the body of the ST-16 & therefore the connector seats further down as well. I just did this on mine (I just have a CGO3+), but I haven't flown again yet. Most people say this solved the issue... if that is in fact your issue. Might be worth a try though.

Reactions: Steve Carr
that is fixed by removing the washer under the nut on the ST-16 antenna mount
Exactly. Connecting the CGO-ET is not different than the other cameras. It you get good range with the square OEM antenna and poor range with the 4Hawks it's just a problem with the center coax connect. Remove the washer.

Reactions: KellyR
Exactly. Connecting the CGO-ET is not different than the other cameras. It you get good range with the square OEM antenna and poor range with the 4Hawks it's just a problem with the center coax connect. Remove the washer.
With as often as this happens I wish they'd fix it on the 4Hawks end & be done with it. :confused:

My apology for not being able to offer advice about the 4Hawks Raptor, but I would really appreciate knowing where you were able to get your hands on a CGOET? My supplier is telling me this gimbal is not yet available for the H520 I have just bought. Thanks.

Last edited:
My apology for being able to offer advice about the 4Hawks Raptor, but I would really appreciate knowing where you were able to get your hands on a CGOET? My supplier is telling me this gimbal is not yet available for the H520 I have just bought. Thanks.
The CGO-ET has been available for a few years. Perhaps you are referring to the E10T thermal camera. @Haydn @ Mountain View Enterprises in AU may be able to give you more information. He is a member of this forum.

I will reply later

Hmmm! I'm a bit new to Yuneec, but thought the research I did before buying the H520 suggested the same thing. I will check back with the supplier again; make sure I haven't mixed up the CGOET with the E10T as well.
Thanks for the info' though.

Hmmm! I'm a bit new to Yuneec, but thought the research I did before buying the H520 suggested the same thing. I will check back with the supplier again; make sure I haven't mixed up the CGOET with the E10T as well.
Take a look at this link from Yuneec. It says they are out of stock:

Hi mate if you PM your phone number in NZ I can call you in the morning.
I have what you need in stock and can send everything to NZ.
Thanks Haydn
Australian Yuneec Importer

Take a look at this link from Yuneec. It says they are out of stock:
Thanks. I think I had looked at that particular website when I was looking to question my supplier about availability - deciding to not say anything when I noticed the "out of stock" label

Hi mate if you PM your phone number in NZ I can call you in the morning.
I have what you need in stock and can send everything to NZ.
Thanks Haydn
Australian Yuneec Importer
Great to see another "local" supplier!
At the moment ringing me won't be the best option. This coming week I am on a morning duty as well as being on-call for the next few days.
Do you have a website I can go to?
Thanks heaps.

Great to see another "local" supplier!
At the moment ringing me won't be the best option. This coming week I am on a morning duty as well as being on-call for the next few days.
Do you have a website I can go to?
Thanks heaps.
Website is a bit slack.
But I have a CGO-ETV2 in stock ex display and can get E10TV32 in a few weeks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval