Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
What are you flying here? It looks like the camera made an auto focus change. At the beginning of the clip, the foreground was in sharp focus and background blurry. As soon as you cleared the foreground, the distant features came into focus. I didn't know that Yuneec Typhoon cameras have this capability?

Reactions: danomite24
Just the way YouTube processes the video when it's uploaded. Technically others can explain it better.

Last edited:
What are you flying here? It looks like the camera made an auto focus change. At the beginning of the clip, the foreground was in sharp focus and background blurry. As soon as you cleared the foreground, the distant features came into focus. I didn't know that Yuneec Typhoon cameras have this capability?
To be honest it's straight from the c23 camera.
Sorry for the late response

Well the focal length clearly appears to be changing. The trees are in-focus and hillsides out-of-focus at the beginning. The hillsides are in-focus at the end. What's going on? Don't tell me YouTube did it. They do processing but I don't think they can judge distance in a video. Has any one else used the C-23 camera to shoot a scene change from very near objects to very far objects?

Reactions: danomite24
I believe it's not youtube, almost positive it's not youtube. What I think it is, is that it doing a brightness correction. So when the color changes it looks like it's focus fix.
Well the focal length clearly appears to be changing. The trees are in-focus and hillsides out-of-focus at the beginning. The hillsides are in-focus at the end. What's going on? Don't tell me YouTube did it. They do processing but I don't think they can judge distance in a video. Has any one else used the C-23 camera to shoot a scene change from very near objects to very far objects?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone