Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A small offering and update.

RPR

Reaction score
In the past, I wrote this thread to answer the midpoint curve issue of the Typhoon H Plus: Tension Solution

I was going to share this before my vacation ban, but here it is. I sold my Typhoon H Plus, but I still see it in the air and continually provide tech support to the flyer to whom that I sold it to. My first solution to deadening the center was not as great as I thought it would be, in terms of design and use. The rubber band solution doesn't hold up for a long period of time. (even the high-grade dental rubber bands)

Here's the new solution. Remote Controller Joysticks Cover Waterproof Dust-Proof Cap
(However this is meant for a DJI product, so I do not know, how this will be received, but it certainly helps and it looks good too)

The ones that are sold in Amazon are not as thick as the ones that are sold on Ebay, particularly the ones that I am using and have been buying from, who sells a thicker version of the cover.

Nice! Do these limit the stick travel in any way? Have you tested them while looking at the hardware monitor?
Sorry to hear you sold your Plus. (Traitor!). What did you replace it with? (Traitor!).

Nice! Do these limit the stick travel in any way? Have you tested them while looking at the hardware monitor?
Sorry to hear you sold your Plus. (Traitor!). What did you replace it with? (Traitor!).

The thickness is not too significant that it limits the travel, this will perform similar to the rubber band version.

I sold my THP to one of the foreman in one of my worksite, and I get jealous when he flies it. I bought an Anafi Thermal, which I returned and exchanged it for a Mavic 2 enterprise dual.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval