Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A spark of life!

3DR and Yuneec Announce Joint Venture Based on Dronecode Platform | 3DR

Government is the most concerned about DJI data collection. They need to market the proverbial you know what out of these to every agency! Was I the only one that liked the Yuneec controller?

Rob,

You are definitely not alone.

When I saw the article announcing this partnership, I also saw the new H520-G depicted in the included photograph. I was tempted, but not wanting to sound like a “Debbie-downer” I refrained from mentioning the “that other manufacturer’s” style controller. Can’t we continue with the tried and true, ST16-style master control?

Unless attaching an iPad unlocks a treasure trove of capabilities, I don’t see the draw. Not yet anyway.

Time will tell, but not getting my hopes up.

Jeff

The worst security problem with the other brand has to do with their app, the lack of control of that app when it connects to the internet, what subcontractor wrote that app for them, and where that information goes when it reaches China. This one must run off an app also so it would have to be vetted to assure it can't send the wrong information somewhere the customer doesn't want it to. Our little controller can be run without ever connecting to anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patynowy