Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Am I the ONLY 1 waiting STILL?

Reaction score
Well I had a few Preorders (all Fell through) Still trying to get one by end of the week. Any And All Help Appreciated ...

Still waiting on mine from Carolina dronz. Not in a big hurry, but darn it the weather is amazing out and I want to take advantage of it!

Still waiting on mine from Carolina dronz. Not in a big hurry, but darn it the weather is amazing out and I want to take advantage of it!
I keep looking at the beautiful blue sky outside my office window and picturing my H flying past the clouds (Hopefully not on its own, but from the input of my stix ;))

Reactions: gezzo and wave7373
The second round of shipments from Yuneec USA to dealers apparently is underway for some dealers. I ordered March 17th and missed the first batch but told I am certainly in the second--- Hope to have a H by this time next week (5/25)

Reactions: wave7373
You think you've got problems? Seriously, at least you know some have arrived in your country.
I can't even find that out from the importers here!
LTWTL
(Losing the will to live, Melbourne Australia)

Just been informed by my store here that Yuneec Europe received 300 Typhoon H in their office in Germany.
So i think next week they will begin to deliver in Europe ...

kind regards
/\/\ax2206

My dealer is still waiting to get his pre orders. I can wait now that I have my Q500 4K back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval