Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Am I the ONLY 1 waiting STILL?

Reaction score
Well I had a few Preorders (all Fell through) Still trying to get one by end of the week. Any And All Help Appreciated ...

Reaction score
Still waiting on mine from Carolina dronz. Not in a big hurry, but darn it the weather is amazing out and I want to take advantage of it!

Reaction score
Still waiting on mine from Carolina dronz. Not in a big hurry, but darn it the weather is amazing out and I want to take advantage of it!
I keep looking at the beautiful blue sky outside my office window and picturing my H flying past the clouds (Hopefully not on its own, but from the input of my stix ;))

Reactions: gezzo and wave7373

Hal

Reaction score
The second round of shipments from Yuneec USA to dealers apparently is underway for some dealers. I ordered March 17th and missed the first batch but told I am certainly in the second--- Hope to have a H by this time next week (5/25)

Reactions: wave7373
Reaction score
You think you've got problems? Seriously, at least you know some have arrived in your country.
I can't even find that out from the importers here!
LTWTL
(Losing the will to live, Melbourne Australia)

Reaction score
Just been informed by my store here that Yuneec Europe received 300 Typhoon H in their office in Germany.
So i think next week they will begin to deliver in Europe ...

kind regards
/\/\ax2206

Reaction score
Man I am from Australia and there has been NONE here delivered
I'm in N.Calif and maybe the end of next week?I ordered from Yuneec dealer on March pre-order day and im watching people go right on Amazon and snatching them up,I seen one for 1800$ bucks already up for resale.

Reaction score
My dealer is still waiting to get his pre orders. I can wait now that I have my Q500 4K back.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bud Nubby