Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Amazon screwed me

Well finally heard back. And as I expected they said they couldn't verify the price I had. Wish I had taken a screen shot.but oh well . Glad someone was able to grab a deal on the glitch.

Rant? Right.

Anywho, it took all of three minutes to post my so called rant. I imagine it would take a bit more time to Photoshop a convincing Amazon invoice. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are smart enough to know that.

Yes. I deliberately removed your "enjoy your deal" comment. I wonder if I wasn't the only one who wasn't convinced of it being genuine and not just a snarky comment following the sarcasm of your post.

There was nothing wrong with him teasing or bragging or whatever about the price he said he paid. Shoot...I wish I was able to get the same deal. I would surely be posting about it too, and I certainly wouldn't think I would have to go so far as posting my invoice in order to appease someone on here

Grow up brother, you inserted yourself into a conversation that you had absolutely nothing to do with, only to espouse your high horse opinion on what you thought or what some others may have thought about my context (admittingly editing it to support your post), with no understanding of how it all lines up, just your assumption and even your assumption about what others may think of it (the goto SJW move).

Your imagination is as weak as your image editing skills must be. I am smart and quick enough to take a page shot at $1499 and edit it into an invoice looking form inside 3 minutes with whatever price I want. Since you "certainly have better things to do than make create a fake Amazon invoice", I'll give you the benefit of that doubt.

There was nothing wrong with the way I responded to any of his comments, emojies, context and all...sheath your SJW sword.

but he didn't "post" anything about it, and he might not of said a single other word about it if I or someone else didn't move his comment forward, then you wouldn't of had a reason to froth up and draw your sword.

Thanks, but it wasn't me who got that great deal

And here is a fine example of how when people can't/don't read and/or fully comprehend an ongoing conversation can create issues. If people are going to inject their opin's into a conversation, how about reading it from the start and making sure you understand it before posting, just saying as things would be more efficient and a lot less butthurt.

Well finally heard back. And as I expected they said they couldn't verify the price I had. Wish I had taken a screen shot.but oh well . Glad someone was able to grab a deal on the glitch.

You've learned something for next time then. However, the screen shot would not have made a difference to them if they couldn't verify through their database. Someone got a glitch deal, just wasn't a thermal.

You might want to look into your Amazon settings. When I place an order, I get an email of that order placed within 30 seconds. Sometimes, the payment discount (e.g. points) do not show in this email, but the price has always shown correct. This email would be your smoking gun to Amazon and they would honor it, it worked for me once.
Good hunting next time.

This thread tends towards a Twitter-horror.

Let's fly!

Indeed, twitter, possibly the birthplace for SJW.

Amazon really doesn't have to do anything. Losing 1 sale or a 100 has no impact on them. They pretty much own the discount retail market and a few complaints here and there are lost in the noise.

If we look hard enough we might find more absolutely pointless stuff to argue about...
Lol. As far as I'm concerned this post can be closed.

Nonsense, let the absolutely pointless posts continue ;)

Amazon should honor the quoted price, mistake or not. It isn't like it would hurt them at all and would be a write off anyway.

Oh and there are some great deals to be had out there. Yes I'm bragging LOL :) I'm still on cloud nine!!!
YUNEEC - Typhoon H Hexacopter Model: YUNTYHBRUS

Ouch someone lost a bit of money (unless mtengr just made a profit :)) and you just got a fine sale price. Free shipping as well, nice. I bet that seller is hating it. Enjoy.

I notice the individual sales of the RealSense module have now exploded on Ebay, seen that coming with that late June sale.

Parting these H's out do much better in sales than as a whole. Ebayer brighterbrands has been parting out H's for months now, I've counted like 15-20 at 7 day auctions each and idk when he started, loads up the next one within an hour or right after the last one. It has caused a drop in part prices, but he is still running hard and I managed to sell the parts of my new one that I didn't need and netted $604 plus about 1.5hours of my time. It was nice timing for Ebay to offer a 50% discount on shipping and item fees for the Camera Drone category.

Reactions: dhfawcett

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my