Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Android Log Book

Do you use a log book?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Since my H is on the way back from Yuneec, I have been spending time looking at log books.
I first started writing one in Microsoft Access, but then discovered it is too hard to translate it over to Android, or at least beyond my abilities. It works great but is PC bound.
I started looking at some of the ones offered on Google Play. Some come close to what I want, some are out in left field.
I started playing with Kitty Hawk, it comes close but leaves out the KP index and battery status and cycles. I do not need info on No Fly zones, I already know them or the ST-16 will let you know.
Some have abitility to track and give performance statistics on your batteries, some not.
I like the ones you can load in how many batteries, and then they use check boxes to check which one you used durring the flight. Some let you add Pre/Post flight check list to them, some not.

So what are you guys using?
Yeah I know paper is cheap and works well. But I always have my phone with me.

Since my H is on the way back from Yuneec, I have been spending time looking at log books.
I first started writing one in Microsoft Access, but then discovered it is too hard to translate it over to Android, or at least beyond my abilities. It works great but is PC bound.
I started looking at some of the ones offered on Google Play. Some come close to what I want, some are out in left field.
I started playing with Kitty Hawk, it comes close but leaves out the KP index and battery status and cycles. I do not need info on No Fly zones, I already know them or the ST-16 will let you know.
Some have abitility to track and give performance statistics on your batteries, some not.
I like the ones you can load in how many batteries, and then they use check boxes to check which one you used durring the flight. Some let you add Pre/Post flight check list to them, some not.

So what are you guys using?
Yeah I know paper is cheap and works well. But I always have my phone with me.

Paper pre-flight list and then log on the phone with Hover :) and notes on paper -- paper stored in file cabinet

Reactions: GRH and Mickeyboo
I wrote to the author of KITTY HAWK.
They are planning to add more battery information, and have it autolog the KP index along with the weather at your flight location. We shall see.

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital