Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone tried extending Mantis' range?

[QUOTE = "blinkt, post: 197920, član: 21539"]
Daj molim te napravi jednu za mene pa nekako da preko pošteno dogovorim samo reci cjenu
[/CITAT]
Nije problem u cijeni , problem je da nemam gdje kupit koaksijalni kabel RG174 . Morao bih ga narucit , samo to dugo traje.To Vam moze bilo tko napravit ko ima lemilicu samo se treba drzat dimenzija. Kabela cu ja narucit i meni treba za takve stvari.

Translation:
Not a problem in price, the problem is I have nowhere to buy the RG174 coaxial cable. I would have to order it, it only takes a long time. Anyone who has a soldering iron can do this for you, but you just have to keep a dimension. I'll order the cable and I'll need it for that kind of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
@dklari and @blinkt,

The forum rules are that posts are to be in English. Please use Google Translate or similar app to convert your posts to English. Any further posts not in English will be deleted and warning points given out. I’m not trying to be mean, but I don’t have time to translate your posts for the rest of the forum members. Thank you.

@dklari and @blinkt,

The forum rules are that posts are to be in English. Please use Google Translate or similar app to convert your posts to English. Any further posts not in English will be deleted and warning points given out. I’m not trying to be mean, but I don’t have time to translate your posts for the rest of the forum members. Thank you.
Sorry its nothing important i talk so thats why other language..sorry again

On this moment 4hawks working on a range extender for the controller of the MantisQ. When they finished is they send them to me and I will test it. When it's good the will make them more and other people can buy the extender.
Hello,

did anyone try to extend the range in any way?
What methods do you think are feasible?

On this moment 4hawks working on a range extender for the controller of the MantisQ. When they finished is they send them to me and I will test it. When it's good the will make them more and other people can buy the extender.
Hello. Please let me know when this has been tested and if it becomes available. Thanks

Sorry its nothing important i talk so thats why other language..sorry again

You guys can always use the Conversation on the forum where it is private. If I am working on a problem with a member that has trouble with English, I use Google Translate and the Conversation section so it is not seen on the open forum.

Koristim samo desnu antenu, nema lijeve, domet mi je preko 2,5 km, video je također dobar. Pitam za što je lijeva antena?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-28-20-38-15.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-28-20-38-15.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: DroneCalzone
Do I have to replace both antennas? Is it ok, if I buy both the same ones? (Moram li nabavit obedve antene? Dali je v redu, ako nabavim dve iste?)
I am thinking of buying two anntennas like picture bellow.
Opomba 2019-10-14 200857.jpg

[QUOTE = "Deberok, pošta: 203543, član: 22216"]
Moram li zamijeniti obje antene? Je li u redu ako kupim obje iste? (Moram li nabaviti obedve antene? Dali je v redu, ako nabavim dvije iste?)
Razmišljam o kupnji dvije antene poput slike ispod.
View attachment 18740
[/CITAT]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval