Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

App crash!

• Thread starter Deleted member 6299
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6299

Since yesterday there is an update for the MantisQ but it’s crashing all the time.
Erased the app and downloaded again but same **** happens all the time.
Someone else with the same problem?

The H+ is expensive but you can pick up the H for about ¼ the price.

Been eye balling that one the price has stopped me though but definitely getting it at some point I believe.
I even have a piece of the other brand with three letters (I think they spell it DJI or something) I also have a Dutch Sky-Hero Little six that is larger than the Typhoon H. Compare this two.3FE8BDC3-631B-46B2-9770-7A79812AC875.jpeg

If you can show Best Buy a lower price, like Amazon, they usually match the price.

How is the Dutch hero?
The Sky-Hero is a great copter but it was delivered as a kit with components of carbon fiber. So all equipments of electronics is different parts from other brands like Tiger Motors and the flightboard is from Naza V2. The retractable undercarriage comes from HobbyKing. And the cameras is one from Canon (Powershot sx740 hs) and a second cam from Gopro hero 5 session on a Quanum gimbal.

Reactions: AH-1G
Here is a link to Hobbyking and I see that the kit is out for sale.

Here a picture from My workshop when the Gopro was installed. And before a nightflight with the Sky-Hero, and the result from that.3B085487-8BB6-40C8-AE49-9C0261C1AD6B.jpegE7D39DA6-CBEF-45A8-859D-6AD23E04975E.jpeg4BB63A0A-DCB6-4C4B-9B91-AF75BFD2F051.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AZflyer83
very nice,
What flight lenght do you get per battery, and is all manual or do have gps too?

very nice,
What flight lenght do you get per battery, and is all manual or do have gps too?
The flightboard Naza V2 is with gps. The antenna is hidden under the canopy. Flighttime is depending if I have one or two batteries in paralell. One 5200 4S give me approx 10-12 minutes and two batteries is about 20 minutes in total.

the application crashes after the drone is connected after the update. Android 8.0 samsung and doogee phones

the application crashes after the drone is connected after the update. Android 8.0 samsung and doogee phones
It’s strange that they release such crap without testing before?
And down it goes with the other garbage, last time I spent money on Yuneec crap!

The app issue may possibly be by device updated my apps and software on 2 devices yesterday and had no issues other than it taking 3 or 4 times to get the software to actually upgrade. One device is the lg stylo 4 running android 8.1.0 the other is my samsung tab A6 running android oreo. Im hopeful they will address issues mentioned by others.

Reactions: Deleted member 6299
If your problem is the APP crashing, you can revert to previous version, at least if you're using an Android phone.

-Unistall the Yuneec Pilot APP
-Copy an older version to your phone/SD card
-From file explorer tap on it and install

I installed previous 1.1.3 and 1.1.7 versions for Android (I'm not IOS user) and I had no problems using these versions.

In my case, 1.2.0 version APP crashes all time, and when it works, shows maps in chinese. I hope they will arrange it soon.

You can find several versions there:

Edited: Versions URL

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval