Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Arrow on ST10 screen ????

Reaction score
Originally though was to point home or show forward direction of quad . On my controller does none of the above. I've ignored it up until now as fly Fpv so only glance at screen to check distance & altitude

On mine, It always points to the direction of my controller, so if I see it pointing say at 2 o'clock then if I push the stick to the 2 o'clock
position, then it will fly back to me. Works well when you are far out and not sure what direction the H is flying.

That's what I though it was supposed to do but mine does not The way direction arrow is pointing never is even close . My Q flies perfect with no problems very stable I even did the compass and altimeter relearn again both St10+ and Q are up to date requarding software......

That's what I though it was supposed to do but mine does not The way direction arrow is pointing never is even close . My Q flies perfect with no problems very stable I even did the compass and altimeter relearn again both St10+ and Q are up to date requarding software......
Might give CS a call and ask them, I don't know what to say, as your firmware is up to date.

Check it at close range so you can see the orientation. When the arrow is pointing straight up the camera should be facing you. When the arrow is pointing down the camera should be facing away from you.

Last time if I remember correctly Q was about 20ft directly in front of me pointed at me and arrow was pointed left, to the side. It's been awhile but I did have some issues when updating radio kept timing out took 3-4 attempts to get update to complete . Going to download update for st10 again and update figure worth a shot as I have not heard of anyone else with this prob.

Last time if I remember correctly Q was about 20ft directly in front of me pointed at me and arrow was pointed left, to the side. It's been awhile but I did have some issues when updating radio kept timing out took 3-4 attempts to get update to complete . Going to download update for st10 again and update figure worth a shot as I have not heard of anyone else with this prob.
Good plan Brian. Be sure to give the updates plenty of time to complete. There were a couple of times I thought it had just stopped. Waited another 15 minutes and it finally finished. If the ST10 goes into standby mode just push the red motor start button to wake it up.

Went flying this past weekend did not do anything to ST10 or quad arrow is now correct flew 3 batteries and arrow was correct every time I kept checking,So possibly something had been messing with it. Ill see how it does this weekend would be nice if it fixed itself .Also same field i observed problem before

Reactions: Steve Carr
Went flying this past weekend did not do anything to ST10 or quad arrow is now correct flew 3 batteries and arrow was correct every time I kept checking,So possibly something had been messing with it. Ill see how it does this weekend would be nice if it fixed itself .Also same field i observed problem before
That's great. Kind of a mystery, but for now it's good news.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval