Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Assigning "watch me" to wizard or ST16 - Useful feature?

Reaction score
I know that I mentioned this in an earlier post, but I think it would be great if Yuneec offered a feature in a firmware update to where you could bind both the ST16 and the Wizard to the Typhoon and then it gave you the option under "watch me" to either track the ST16 or the Wizard. Then you could strap the Wizard to almost anything and have the typhoon "film" while you are on the sidelines holding the ST16 to be able to take over manual control if necessary.

I guess for now, I need to break out the Wizard and really get the hang of flying with it. I admit, it is a little intimidating...

I guess for now, I need to break out the Wizard and really get the hang of flying with it. I admit, it is a little intimidating...

Know exactly how you feel. I had my H a month before I finally read and reread the laughable "manual" (with my magnifying glass), checked the info in the 1.1 manual. Then I did it. Binding actually easy. Then started with simple things, up- down- left- right. Finally made a video using the Wizard in Watch Me mode. It watched part of the time, but I was going under trees.

I'm still no expert, and doubt I'll use the Wizard that much, but it works. The docs don't tell you this as far as I know, but when you switch from flying with the Wizard back to the ST-16 (not talking about cam control) you have to re-bind the H to the ST-16, re-bind again to go back to the Wizard. Good luck, give it a try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots