Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Back ordered Batteries being sent.

AML

Reaction score
I Just got a unexpected tracking number for 2 Typhoon H batteries I preordered form Adorama about a month ago. I think they we're a $83.00 per battery pre-order special that we're back ordered week after week. I was days away from canceling my order. I ordered 2. They will be arriving on my days off. Now I won't feel pressured or rushed. I have three batteries to develop my skills. What a stroke of luck.

I wonder if @Capt. Crunch got in his batch as expected, anyone heard? I've looked through 2 other threads about batteries shipping and couldn't see a comment.

I wonder if @Capt. Crunch got in his batch as expected, anyone heard? I've looked through 2 other threads about batteries shipping and couldn't see a comment.
Some of them came in. It looks like Yuneec is doing the same thing with the batteries that they did with the H. If that's the case, I expect to see more batteries either this week or next. No, yours wasn't in the first batch. Mine either, LOL.

Some of them came in. It looks like Yuneec is doing the same thing with the batteries that they did with the H. If that's the case, I expect to see more batteries either this week or next. No, yours wasn't in the first batch. Mine either, LOL.

Haha, figures, would of been nice to have for my 4th of July flight but most shows don't last 20 min anyway, got some good advice to not even take off until they've started which should help a lot. Can't wait to share the video.

Haha, figures, would of been nice to have for my 4th of July flight but most shows don't last 20 min anyway, got some good advice to not even take off until they've started which should help a lot. Can't wait to share the video.
I know. I was hoping to have them too, for the same thing. Oh well. Looking forward to seeing your video!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone