Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Backpack extra storage space

Reaction score
Hey pilots... Looking for extra storage space in your Typhoon H backpack? Many of you have realized that the top portion has some nice real estate that is unused.

In this video I use the simplest method (one that I've used on backpacks in the past) to secure items to the top lid.... plain old Elastics.

Many of you will have alternate and even more creative solutions to increase storage space for the type of backpack or case you own. Please post your creative solutions here or comment on the YouTube video so that new pilots can benefit from you knowledge now and in the future.

Hey pilots... Looking for extra storage space in your Typhoon H backpack? Many of you have realized that the top portion has some nice real estate that is unused.

In this video I use the simplest method (one that I've used on backpacks in the past) to secure items to the top lid.... plain old Elastics.

Many of you will have alternate and even more creative solutions to increase storage space for the type of backpack or case you own. Please post your creative solutions here or comment on the YouTube video so that new pilots can benefit from you knowledge now and in the future.

Great tip CD!

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE

Love it!

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE
How does this apply to the Pro? Is there more or less space there? is there enough space to force in a small mirrorless DSLR somewhere? I'm getting mine tomorrow or something :)

How does this apply to the Pro? Is there more or less space there? is there enough space to force in a small mirrorless DSLR somewhere? I'm getting mine tomorrow or something :)
There should be some space in the top of the Pro cover as well, as long as you don't plan on carrying around the battery charger to your flight locations.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval