Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Backpack!!!

I'm getting the Backpack that comes with the Pro but after my wallet recovers I will be getting a hard case. I see a few different ones on Amazon for around 290-350. I like the one made by MC-cases.

I am waiting on the Yuneec Softcase, should be here this week. I am also waiting on the MC-Case which should be here in about two week. Looking forward to having both. Nothing is better than a hard case for travel, especially when doing check-on baggage at the airport.

Reactions: eric bee
Quick update in regards to the typhoon H hardcase backpack.
Ive just been on the phone to yuneec uk,and was told that altho the hardcase has been discontinued,they will be supplying a small amount of hard cases to companys who have preordered them and should be turning up in the first two weeks of august,so if you have pre ordered the hardcase,chances are you will acctually get the hardcase.
This is for the UK only.

Ive seen plenty bags out there for sale being sent from China, I'm interested in the hard case but unsure of the quality,
Has anyone bought the hard case from China, if so what's the quality like.
Thanks

Ive seen plenty bags out there for sale being sent from China, I'm interested in the hard case but unsure of the quality,
Has anyone bought the hard case from China, if so what's the quality like.
Thanks
Mine turned up a week ago and I'm super impressed with it. So glad I cancelled my order with yuneec and went for this one

That's great, thanks for your input, that's me sold I'll order one today, cheers
I will warn you that in the uk I had to pay an extra £20 for import tax I think it was but I didn't mind because the quality was fantastic.
It came just after a week which is excellent really.
Enjoy it

The new backpacks are not only in-stock, but they are shipping. B&H Photo shipped mine two days ago, & it was delivered this morning.14698231311211875280579.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval