Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Batteries from BH

Reaction score
i tried to join in the fun of getting a couple of inexpensive batteries for the H, even though it's still not here yet. I got on to the BH website as suggested, placed a couple of H batteries into my "cart" went off to the checkout only to be advised that due to some regulation or other they unfortunately couldn't ship to Oz.
"Bother" I thought to myself, although normally I wouldn't use strong language like that. A little while later, I thought I'd try an experiment, and logged back on to the same site, and placed a complete Yuneec Typhoon H in the cart, went to the checkout, and guess what... They could deliver that to Australia just fine!
It would have been interesting if I'd added an extra battery to the order and see what their response would've been.
Perhaps they're unaware that the complete Typhoon H actually includes a battery.

i tried to join in the fun of getting a couple of inexpensive batteries for the H, even though it's still not here yet. I got on to the BH website as suggested, placed a couple of H batteries into my "cart" went off to the checkout only to be advised that due to some regulation or other they unfortunately couldn't ship to Oz.
"Bother" I thought to myself, although normally I wouldn't use strong language like that. A little while later, I thought I'd try an experiment, and logged back on to the same site, and placed a complete Yuneec Typhoon H in the cart, went to the checkout, and guess what... They could deliver that to Australia just fine!
It would have been interesting if I'd added an extra battery to the order and see what their response would've been.
Perhaps they're unaware that the complete Typhoon H actually includes a battery.
Interesting. Have you tried Adorama to see if they'd ship you batteries?

YUNTYH105

Reactions: Mocha and jwjohnson
I will purchase for you, and ship to you Chris! Not a problem, except if the shipping costs are greater than the discounted batteries!

Shipping of Lipo's is a bit strange. As I recall, they can only be shipped as part of a complete unit. If they are shipped separately, the regs are different.

For those new to LIPO batts. like myself, I ask this. What am I supposed to do with all these batteries I have sitting here waiting on my H.

I obviously can't charge them or check their state of charge. I bought a couple of those LIPO bags to store them in so just put them in there till the H comes and I can charge or check them?

For those new to LIPO batts. like myself, I ask this. What am I supposed to do with all these batteries I have sitting here waiting on my H.

I obviously can't charge them or check their state of charge. I bought a couple of those LIPO bags to store them in so just put them in there till the H comes and I can charge or check them?
I just got an H yesterday which was shipped from FL. If you're waiting on a pre-order like I was, I found it faster to cancel and get it from somebody who had it in stock.

Hi Chris, I believe (as is the case with most airlines) many air freight companies will not ship batteries over 100WH. So one H battery would in theory ship but two wont. Just a thought.
Wh = number of cells x 3.7V x Amp Hours. So the H battery is 79.9Wh.

Reactions: Chris McMillan
I've managed to get a couple of bargain H batteries from Adorama along with 2 sets of blades and a simulator. Although I've just had an email advising that some of my items aren't available, but not saying which ones.

I used to be able to get large 6s batteries flown out from over seas. But in the last couple of years they have really clamped down on it. Now if I order from somewhere like Revolectrix they re write the capacity of the battery just so it can get here. My 6s 12000mAh batteries are 266Wh. They must look a bit suss when they are "stated" as 99Wh and they are literally the size of a brick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval