Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery charger blinks green, will not charge

Reaction score
I just received my camera back from yuneec for repairs, I go to charge the battery and the charger just blinks green and will not charge. I checked to ensure all connections are correct and the fuse does not appear to be blown. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

"and the fuse does not appear to be blown. Any suggestions?"

Check the fuse

Did you find a solution to this problem? I am having the same issue and was wondering how or if you resolved this.
I did not find a solution. I was told to check the fuse. The fuse is fine.
I was told to purchase a new battery charger, but I don't really have the money to spend on it right now. I remain grounded.
I wish they would just supply a good quality charger when you purchase the drone.

I just went through a similar problem and what happened to me was the battery had dropped below the nominal voltage so the smart charger would not charge it. I went to my local hobby shop and bought a charger with more features and the guys there showed me how to "bump" the battery up to a level where the charger would recognize it and then I was able to charge the battery successfully. Not an ideal solution but the $60 I spent on the charger was cheaper than a new battery and I like being able to see the cell values on the digital display of the new charger.

I just went through a similar problem and what happened to me was the battery had dropped below the nominal voltage so the smart charger would not charge it. I went to my local hobby shop and bought a charger with more features and the guys there showed me how to "bump" the battery up to a level where the charger would recognize it and then I was able to charge the battery successfully. Not an ideal solution but the $60 I spent on the charger was cheaper than a new battery and I like being able to see the cell values on the digital display of the new charger.
what type of charger did you buy and from where

This charger or one like it will do you just fine.
PHP:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/iMAX-B6-LCD-Screen-Digital-RC-Lipo-Battery-Balance-Charger-No-DC-Power-Supply/252632376089?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D38530%26meid%3Dd3f34405a22c46c990380d700ab871bc%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D252596278015

Good luck,
Jafo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval