Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Drainage Responsibility

conectores bateria y voltajes.JPG With my DMM, do i need to measure the IR on each cell?: F-A; F-B; F-C; F-D; F-E
or just the group?: F-A; F-B

Gratzie!

I will leave you to your own experiences, but when you ride the batteries to the edge, sometimes you fall off. Plenty of videos on youtube, vimeo, etc.. demonstrating what happens when you ignore the buzzers, beepers,vibration alarms and they all did it their way. If nothing else riding a battery down to its minimum voltage takes away from its life span. As far as my experience with battery failure at 10.4v on a 3s pack that is valid and I have footage to prove it. That was an accident I learned from and will never allow to occur again. To do it on purpose is downright foolhardy and expensive.

As they say each to their own. Do what you believes works for you. I would not tell new people to this hobby its ok to do what your saying because that is teaching bad habits and they will get bite at some point pushing the battery to that level. This is where as I stated earlier IR checks are so important.

Cheers

Batfire

If people do as i said they will have ZERO issues buddy.

14.3v under load is no where near the edge, fact.

I would wager the reason your 3s took a dump was a faulty cell, i dont need to even see the battery to know that is what happened. I will put mortgage on 2 cells where high and one was low and that is what your footage wont show.

3.3v under load is the edge for the record and avoid it at all costs or a new hex or battery is in your future.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430