Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

blurry footage from typhoon camera

Reaction score
Hi, I've just bought the typhoon and I've imported some clips from the sd card but I've seen that the camera produces a blurry effect on the left side of the image as you can see in the attached still frame. I've recorded in 4k but I've this problem also using other formats. I would like to ask you if it is a common problem, if you know a solution or if the camera is out of order...:-(
Thank you very much

Attachments

• SSS.png
    SSS.png
    9.1 MB · Views: 49
Reactions: Graeme Buckley
I'm not trying to be an ***, but a little reading of the forum might be in order. You don't have to look far.

I took a quick look at your photo on my tablet and it looks fine.
Hmm. You should have a look on the full resolution. The image is completely de-focused on the left half.

@marcoB: You should send this picture to Yuneec and return it to get the focus fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
Ok, just checked it out on my desktop computer. The left side is blurry, but it could just be due to movement. If all of your photos look like this then first triple check that the lens is spotless, as well as the lens cover (inside & out).

Ok, just checked it out on my desktop computer. The left side is blurry, but it could just be due to movement. If all of your photos look like this then first triple check that the lens is spotless, as well as the lens cover (inside & out).

Images don't work that way you won't have half an image blurry "Due to movement"

The lens board isn't square to the sensor, send it back

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me