Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze 4K motor mounts

Reaction score
So I just got this drone from a buddy of mine, was able to finally get it to work and take off but it crashed shortly there after. Now on of the motors sits at a slight angle, I've take the landing gear off and attempted to reset its position but I think it was a harder crash than at first suspected.. The screws for the motor seemed to have cause a bit of warping to the mount area...anyway ideas on fixing it? I had some one tell me to just trim the blades back enough to where they don't touch the body. I've also thought about using plastic modeling putty for R/C car repairs to make a filler.

A photo of the area may help us visualize the extent of the damage and what it would take to cure the problem. Trimming the props is probably not a good idea.

A photo of the area may help us visualize the extent of the damage and what it would take to cure the problem. Trimming the props is probably not a good idea.
Ok so I posted a video because I dont think the photos would explain what I was trying to show.. is there a place that sells just the body parts? Or can I take these parts and 3d print a different style of body that these parts will fit on?

I don’t know of the main body being a replaceable part as the upper and lower shell are sonically welded. From what I see in your video, I think you could remove the motor and use epoxy to repair the motor mount. It may take filling the holes and redrilling them so the heads of the machine screws don’t pull through. You can also keep an eye out for a Breeze on eBay or Craig’s List that is being parted out or sold cheap to get a replacement main body.

I don’t know of the main body being a replaceable part as the upper and lower shell are sonically welded. From what I see in your video, I think you could remove the motor and use epoxy to repair the motor mount. It may take filling the holes and redrilling them so the heads of the machine screws don’t pull through. You can also keep an eye out for a Breeze on eBay or Craig’s List that is being parted out or sold cheap to get a replacement main body.
Those were my thoughts, I've also thought about using a thin washer with holes drilled out to shim a well. Thanks for you help.
You think the parts would make a good base for a diy if unable to source parts?

I could see using the electronics on a DIY frame. It might actually alleviate some of the overheating and allow easier use of 3rd party 3S LiPo battery packs.

I could see using the electronics on a DIY frame. It might actually alleviate some of the overheating and allow easier use of 3rd party 3S LiPo battery packs.
Well I was able to source an new body, should be here on Tuesday. upon further inspection it seems the previous owner had installed the the improper blades, which i think may have helped the crash. so new blades ordered as well , ill keep the old body and attempted fill and smooth the damaged motor mount when I get around to it. You've been super helpful

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval