Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze problem with start up

Reaction score
When Breeze I get a beep, beep, beep, then the regular startup sequence, but it will not fly. This doesn't not happen every time. Also if I get the 3 beeps it shows 0 satellites. Sometimes it does everything normally and for great.

What color is the Power LED when it won’t fly? If it is red, it means that something failed in the initialization sequence on startup.

My first Breeze would do this a lot after the first flight. I would power off, change the battery, and power up. The Power LED would flash red with three ugly beeps instead of the normal melodic tones. After connecting via WiFi, the GPS would always be grayed out and I could not fly in Pilot or Controller modes even with the GPS switch in disabled position. It was caused by an overheating condition. My replacement can go through all three batteries without overheating.

If you are getting this when the Breeze is not hot from flying, you may want to contact Yuneec while it is still under warranty for a replacement.

What color is the Power LED when it won’t fly? If it is red, it means that something failed in the initialization sequence on startup.

My first Breeze would do this a lot after the first flight. I would power off, change the battery, and power up. The Power LED would flash red with three ugly beeps instead of the normal melodic tones. After connecting via WiFi, the GPS would always be grayed out and I could not fly in Pilot or Controller modes even with the GPS switch in disabled position. It was caused by an overheating condition. My replacement can go through all three batteries without overheating.

If you are getting this when the Breeze is not hot from flying, you may want to contact Yuneec while it is still under warranty for a replacement.
The power light, with the 3 beeps, is always red. The it give the normal sound and colors after the 3 beeps but shows not sarelites and will not take off. It does however connect to my phone.ddddddddd

The power light, with the 3 beeps, is always red. The it give the normal sound and colors after the 3 beeps but shows not sarelites and will not take off. It does however connect to my phone.ddddddddd
I have flown this Breeze and all goes well the next day and some times after getting the 3 beeps and red lights, but not lately. I do have 1 crash log. That was indoors. Not bad enough to cause any problems. Have not flown this drone very much.

You should contact Yuneec Customer Service at Yuneec USA | Support.

Choose speak to a pro, then pick an option to schedule a support phone appointment, online chat, or open a support case.

Your Breeze Power LED should flash red/green/blue and make a melodic three tone beep, then go to flashing blue. If it stays red there is a problem.

You should contact Yuneec Customer Service at Yuneec USA | Support.

Choose speak to a pro, then pick an option to schedule a support phone appointment, online chat, or open a support case.

Your Breeze Power LED should flash red/green/blue and make a melodic three tone beep, then go to flashing blue. If it stays red there is a problem.
I flew the Breeze today. When I started the breeze started like it should. flew it twice with no problem, after that it started to act up. When starting it beeped 6 or 7 times and the light in the front leg was red as well as the one in front. No flight.

Yours sounds like it has the overheating problem that my original one had. You should be able to have it repaired or replaced under warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy