Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze WIFI/Internet Login

Reaction score
I need help, I may have screwed up by formatting memory card on my PC.
Here's what happened, had been flying my Breeze and love it. Last time I flew it got a message that my memory card was full. Went to my PC, plugged cable from Breeze to PC, downloaded vids, then figure since Im here I may as well format my Breeze on the PC, so did that. Now it does not find the WIFI, nor can I log into the internet. Trying to get into internet login I get the following msg "Internet Anomoly". Searched the internet to determine what the heck that was, guest it means a security issue. Ive tried a reset as explained online (using a paper clip to push little botton in next to the mirco usb hookup on drone) to no avail. Ive tried logging into internet as Lost PW and yuneec sends me a Yuneec PW reset code, tried that as well and get msg "Network Error". I even tried to re-register and that does not work.
I'm at a complete lost for what to try next, has anyone ever had these issues or is there anyone that might suggest a fix? Is it possible I screwed up the firmware by formatting memory card on my PC? If that's the issue is there a way to get a firmware version online and somehow reinstalling it to my memory card? I'm at a total lost and have no ideal what to do now, any suggestions/ideals will be appreciated. When I turn the Breeze power on, it goes from white, green and blue waiting to bind with fone but never does. I sure hope someone has an answer for me. Thx all

What country are you in Wink?

It makes s difference for firmware. I’ll try to find an old post where someone had all different firmware posted. Reloading firmware from PC may fix it, it sure can’t hurt!

Last edited:
DoomMeister, I hate to be a bother but gotta ask, if you do find something is it possible to include instructions on just how Id do this? Thx again, Wink

If you are in the US use the A version firmware, if in Europe use the F version.

Read the entire first post as it has instructions for loading the firmware.

Firmware Issues / Breeze WiFi fix / Tips

If Us use v0.1.37_A, if Europe use v0.1.41_F

You may have to power cycle the Breeze a couple of times after flashing the firmware.

Be sure to do a compass calibration also.

Last edited:
If Us use v0.1.37_A, if Europe use v0.1.41_F

You may have to power cycle the Breeze a couple of times after flashing the firmware.

Be sure to do a compass calibration also.
DoomMeister,

WOW I got my work cut out for me, I will let you know how this comes out. Thx much. Got a ? for you if you got the time, when I turn the drone on, what colors am I looking for, what I mean is it will go through 3-4 different colors and then immediately go to Blue, is that what its suppose to do or is it suppose to go to Green and wait then go too Blue once its hooked up with the tablet/phone wifi? Thx again, Wink

The Power LED will flash red/green/blue when first powering on and make a do-mi-so sound. Then start flashing blue. The LED in the arm will be red until the wifi initiates then flash green and should then be visable in the phones wifi list.

I'm assuming you are in the US. So D/L the v0.1.37A firmware to your PC.

TO INSTALL:

After you download the firmware you want to try, simply connect the Breeze via USB cable to your computer. Drop the downloaded .bin file into root the Breeze SD card (NOT in DCIM MISC folders)
Disconnect from USB and Restart the Breeze.
Run the app, and connect to Breeze. Then go to "i" info .. and tap Firmware Upgrade. It will find the .bin, uncompress it, and install it.

At some point it may say "Breeze Restarting to update Camera" it will restart and you will see a purple flashing light. Don't turn off the Breeze and restart until the purple flashing stops.

Just my 2 cents, and I didn’t see a mention to how you formatted the memory. If you used a format SD from PC, this would be bad. This type of formatting will wipe all data. Whereas the “Breeze” app does the proper formating, aka erasing of videos off the breeze quadcopter. The USB port is for “updating” the flight controller interface card. You can directly download the videos off the onboard memory, which will be in a “.mov” format and if you are a windows OS person, you would have to convert it. It’s better to use the “breeze” app on your phone and use its gallery to convert and store it on your phone, then use your phone to connect to your PC/MAC to move the files to your computer, then to erase/format the memory on the “breeze” app on your phone. At this point I would recommend that you download the latest “breeze” update and plug it into the USB port of your computer and do the update to restore control of your quad. There is a forum thread listing the update, I think by DoomMiester the forum moderator and participant in this thread.

Last edited:
Lol I see the moderator was typing as I was slowly typing and thinking how to write my list, sorry for duplicating your comments

The problem is that he did use the format command from windows file manager. He is attempting to do a forced firmware flash to regain usability of the Breeze.

Doing a direct download of the files from the Breeze SD card via the microUSB cable is not a problem. I do it to get all the files from the Breeze (mov, thm, and 2nd) full video, thumbnail, and lo-res video. Just DO NOT use the PC to format the Breeze’s internal SD memory.

I use an iPhone so the .mov files play with no problem. The codec is loaded with Apple software.

Last edited:
Reactions: CzarMark
The Power LED will flash red/green/blue when first powering on and make a do-mi-so sound. Then start flashing blue. The LED in the arm will be red until the wifi initiates then flash green and should then be visable in the phones wifi list.

I'm assuming you are in the US. So D/L the v0.1.37A firmware to your PC.

TO INSTALL:

After you download the firmware you want to try, simply connect the Breeze via USB cable to your computer. Drop the downloaded .bin file into root the Breeze SD card (NOT in DCIM MISC folders)
Run the app, and connect to Breeze. Then go to "i" info .. and tap Firmware Upgrade. It will find the .bin, uncompress it, and install it.

At some point it may say "Breeze Restarting to update Camera" it will restart and you will see a purple flashing light. Don't turn off the Breeze and restart until the purple flashing stops.

DoomMeister, I couldn’t wait, I tried on my windows 8 pc and a Mini MAC, neither of those are recognizing that the drone is connected. Is it possible that when I formatted the memory card with my PC that the root and dcim misc folders were removed as well? Or is that memory card partitioned to avoid them being removed? I’m grabbing at straws here I know. Wink

Do you turn on the Breeze when you connect with the microUSB cable? It must be powered on to read the card.

You can’t delete the root, it is the lowest level on the card.

Last edited:
Wink,

Try doing a factory reset on the Breeze.

Under the cover for the microUSB you will find a small hole. There is a reset switch inside through the hole. You can use a toothpick or straightened paperclip to depress the switch

1. With the Breeze powered off depress and hold the reset switch.
2. While depressing the switch, power the Breeze on and hold the switch for 10 seconds.
3. Release the switch and power off the Breeze.
4. Power the Breeze on and you should get the normal start sequence of Power LED flashing red/green/blue with the do-mi-so sound.
5. If that doesn’t happen power cycle the Breeze until you get normal startup sequence. It may take a couple times.

DoomMeister, went through the power up sequence several times. No luck, on PC ever seeing the Breeze. Did the reset several times as well and then power up sequence several times thereafter, again nothing. When I power it up I get the white, red, green lights followed by the flashing blue. Never do I get a red or flashing green light up near the camera. I'm totally at a lost here. I do thank you for your prompt assistance but I'm thinking it will have to become a parts drone, unless you have any other ideas, cause no doubt you know more about these then I. Wink

Call Yuneec support 8AM to 5PM Pacific Time.

Let them know you formatted the internal memory on the PC. They may have a recovery procedure.

If you can’t get the LED to go green near the camera you can’t connect via WiFi.

When connecting via USB to the PC with the Breeze powered on, do you get any light in the arm? Does file explorer ever see the internal SD of the Breeze?

Last edited:
Hello,guys i just bought yuneec breeeze drone, the drone not connected to the Phone, my phone is HTC U 11 and HTC 8. Im in europe and very angry for this little drone,looks like i spend lot of money for nothing... i tried make a reset but still nothing.

I am assuming both phones are running the Android OS. From the specs for both phones they support 802.11ac WiFi, which they must to work with the Breeze.

Being in Europe there can be WiFi connection issues depending on the firmware installed in the Breeze. See this thread for more information Wifi connect problem as this has solved many connection problems in Europe. The file @airborne has on his Google Drive is from Yuneec in Europe. When you fly the Breeze after flashing this firmware, put the phone in airplane mode to turn off cellular connectivity then turn on WiFi. This keeps the Breeze Cam app from doing an auto update and causing the connection issues again. If you use the controller when flying, be sure to turn on Bluetooth.

Reactions: tuningfine
I am assuming both phones are running the Android OS. From the specs for both phones they support 802.11ac WiFi, which they must to work with the Breeze.

Being in Europe there can be WiFi connection issues depending on the firmware installed in the Breeze. See this thread for more information Wifi connect problem as this has solved many connection problems in Europe. The file @airborne has on his Google Drive is from Yuneec in Europe. When you fly the Breeze after flashing this firmware, put the phone in airplane mode to turn off cellular connectivity then turn on WiFi. This keeps the Breeze Cam app from doing an auto update and causing the connection issues again. If you use the controller when flying, be sure to turn on Bluetooth.

Hi, that was a really quick response, give me please 10 mins and i'll be back. Thanks

Hi, that was a really quick response, give me please 10 mins and i'll be back. Thanks

So, i saw lot of problem with the wi-fi connection.... everyone talking about some firmware... where i can find it ? Thanks

Download from firmware.bin the firmware.bin file to your PC.

Then connect the Breeze to the PC via the microUSB port under the cover on the side of the Breeze.

TO INSTALL:

Put your Phone in Airplane mode, then turn on just the WiFi, next run Breeze Cam, and connect to Breeze. Then go to "i" info .. and tap Firmware Upgrade. It will find the .bin, uncompress it, and install it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop