Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Build 777 First Flight

Reaction score
Took my Plus out today. Aircraft performed well and all systems worked well .... except the gimbal has a vibration which you can see in the picture and the recordings. It's bad enough that I can't use it for any serious work. The original firmware didn't have this problem so I assume Yuneec will patch this problem soon. Other than the gimbal vibration and accompanying whine the aircraft performed flawlessly. I especially like the new interface for CCC and the rest of the automated programs. They are easier to use and much easier to understand compared to the last version on my Pro.

Does anyone have any insight on the gimbal vibration problem?

Took my Plus out today. Aircraft performed well and all systems worked well .... except the gimbal has a vibration which you can see in the picture and the recordings. It's bad enough that I can't use it for any serious work. The original firmware didn't have this problem so I assume Yuneec will patch this problem soon. Other than the gimbal vibration and accompanying whine the aircraft performed flawlessly. I especially like the new interface for CCC and the rest of the automated programs. They are easier to use and much easier to understand compared to the last version on my Pro.

Does anyone have any insight on the gimbal vibration problem?

I noted and noticed the vibration issue on my second day of flight with B777, it went away, when I reflashed manually.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
costimarcos