Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

h520 gimbal and flight info plus other items

I've been following this intent to change everything to prevent risk to the camera things for awhile now and shake my head at every new post from the OP. Wouldn't it be a whole lot cheaper and easier to just buy a cheap toy quad or similar and learn how to fly? The H doesn't do anything unless it's told to do something and when they run into stuff it's usually because the operator directed the H into whatever it hits. These events typically occur because the operator lacks flight skills, induced by lack of experience. Multirotors are operated visually, you don't need all the telemetry to fly one. If you're too focused on the video screen you won't be paying attention to where the aircraft is and it's proximity to other objects.

As for setting up a power supply that will last for months, to even suggest that shows a serious lack of understanding of electrical power systems. Just like driving your car, you need to fill the gas tank from time to time. The more you use it, the more often you need to stop for gas. Someone that was really off the deep end could tow a tanker full of fuel behind the car...

okay I see taking things a bit to far. that's my mistake and will be corrected. Just need wait for st16s batteries to be released so I can get 5 of them. dislike that that I can not fully transfer my current setup to the new h. Now instead of 100 percent rabid charging ability I got like 50 percent the 50 is the flight batteries.
yes there is no way of a power the system to run it 24h 7days 365 in a row. I do stop and change out the batteries when need and recharge them that's a given . I had the same issue before . I solved it by purchasing three separate chargers just for the current st16 battery.

I cannot see why all the ST16 battery's are needed. I use a powerbank to top up the controller this saves on cost and certainly allows a full days flying or more.

okay I see taking things a bit to far. that's my mistake and will be corrected. Just need wait for st16s batteries to be released so I can get 5 of them. dislike that that I can not fully transfer my current setup to the new h. Now instead of 100 percent rabid charging ability I got like 50 percent the 50 is the flight batteries.
yes there is no way of a power the system to run it 24h 7days 365 in a row. I do stop and change out the batteries when need and recharge them that's a given . I had the same issue before . I solved it by purchasing three separate chargers just for the current st16 battery.

Well you can try to extend your flight time by using a couple of powerbanks as JCFlippen pointed out, and for the drone you can always get Hoverfly Tethered Yuneec Typhoon H
Question is... do you really need it? :)

Reactions: arruntus
one test that will be done is e90 to drone all calibrations preflight preformed pull e90 insert cgo3+ must use h480 st16+ reason st16s won't pickup cgo3+ this will work I have 2 h480s a dead camera unit and a working camera unit. placed cgo3+ on working unit but controller was still bound to the nonworking camera bird but was able to bind the cgo3+ on the working camera unit and got video feed but no gimbal control

and that was found out by accidental error when the 2nd h480 bind and fly I ordered came to test that I did not fry my cgo3+ on my now dead camera h480 that still flies rock sold 60 hour logged in the log book with st16+ telemetry to back it up

I did not make a new model just had the old model unit loaded when i powered up the new second h480 unit bind and fly bird to test the cgo3+. when I powered it up no props but and attempted to start motors and they would not start got error message.....

got cgo3+ to work from st16 h480 controller and modified my ec3 to ec2 charger lead to work with st16s without hacking the st16s controller by using ho scale track joiners on the copper strips coming of the st16s controller that go into the battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcojanson67