Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

C23 lost video feed

Reaction score
c 23 not streaming video .streaming worked first flight ,not the second flight.
pan and tilt work. No signal bars on 5.8. No crashes or hard landings for months.
Any ideas on where to start looking ?
I’d like to reset WiFi but I can’t find the button on the c 23. It’s supposed to be on the back ,but I sure can’t find it.
Would some one please send a pic of that reset button?
thanks

pan and tilt work. No signal bars on 5.8. No crashes or hard landings for months.
I’d like to reset WiFi but I can’t find the button on the c 23. It’s supposed to be on the back ,but I sure can’t find it.
thanks

Condor,

As has been suggested by at least one moderator, in the past few weeks...

It might be best to start your own thread, with a subject line indicative of your specific issue, rather than add on to a thread that is over two years since the last post in it.

You may get a better response, especially considering the subject of this old thread says “amazing”. Not too many readers would think someone asking for help would be posting in this thread.

Good luck, nonetheless.

Jeff

Reactions: Mike Irish
Sorry I knew someone would quickly bust me on this.
i couldn’t figure out how to start my own new thread.

thanks

Hi The reset button is under the rubber cover for the Micro SD card on the camera. Their is a small hole to the side of the SD card and you will need a toothpick or something similar to press the button.
Cheers mike

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hi The reset button is under the rubber cover for the Micro SD card on the camera. Their is a small hole to the side of the SD card and you will need a toothpick or something similar to press the button.
Cheers mike
Oh, I saw the paper clip holes next to the sd card. I never thought that was it. I was looking for a proper button.

thanks
jim

Reactions: Mike Irish
Oh, I saw the paper clip holes next to the sd card. I never thought that was it. I was looking for a proper button.

thanks
jim

No problem Jim I had the same trouble finding the reset button myself.
Happy flying and good health to you and yours.
Cheers.
Mike

Condor,

Was not trying to bust you. Rather, simply trying to maximize the chances of someone seeing your post and helping out.

No ill will intended. :)

Assuming you are using the web versus the smartphone app...

To create a new thread,
1) Click the Forums button at the top right of the page.
2) Choose the applicable forum for your question or issue (e.g. HP Plus discussion for general discussion/help about the H Plus)
3) A "Post Thread" button should appear near the top right of the page, below that header containing the previously mentioned Forums button.

Hope this helps!

Jeff

Last edited:

Easy peasy.....in the main forum topic:

23F46DB3-F9E8-4938-B66C-8A53BB91D8DB.jpeg

thanks
More info. The c 23 starts on a red light and goes to a green flashing light. The S16 receives all Telemetry info. So the camera is binding ...right ?
the 5.8 GHZ antenna wires are smoothly still in the shields on the legs.
I noticed the WiFi on the controller has picked up the wireless printer in the house as the default.
Might this be part of the issue ?

Condor,

Was not trying to bust you. Rather, simply trying to maximize the chances of someone seeing your post and helping out.

No ill will intended. :)

Assuming you are using the web versus the smartphone app...

To create a new thread,
1) Click the Forums button at the top right of the page.
2) Choose the applicable forum for your question or issue (e.g. HP Plus discussion for general discussion/help about the H Plus)
3) A "Post Thread" button should appear near the top right of the page, below that header containing the previously mentioned Forums button.

Hope this helps!

Jeff
Thanks for the help. So now I know
jim

More info. The c 23 starts on a red light and goes to a green flashing light. The S16 receives all Telemetry info. So the camera is binding ...right ?
I noticed the WiFi on the controller has picked up the wireless printer in the house as the default.
The c 23 starts on a red light and goes to a green flashing light.
That part is normal.

The S16 receives all Telemetry info. So the camera is binding ...right ?
No. That part is from the 2.4Ghz.

Those are the 2.4 Ghz for control and Telemetry.

Could be, but not likely if the problem began outside. You can tell the ST16S to "forget" the home network stuff if needed.

Please check the Bind screen to see if camera WiFi ID is showing up and ensure it is bound, as in this example:
C23 Camera Bind.jpg

Reactions: Steve Carr
The c 23 starts on a red light and goes to a green flashing light.
That part is normal.

The S16 receives all Telemetry info. So the camera is binding ...right ?
No. That part is from the 2.4Ghz.

Those are the 2.4 Ghz for control and Telemetry.

Could be, but not likely if the problem began outside. You can tell the ST16S to "forget" the home network stuff if needed.

Please check the Bind screen to see if camera WiFi ID is showing up and ensure it is bound, as in this example:
View attachment 21297

Thanks WTFD that was an enlightening response. I guess I should read the documentation closer. Thanks

I can get the C23-xxxxx to show up, but no green check mark. It just searches for the password forever with no results.
I then must go into the tablet and enter the 123...0 password. The streaming returns.
Upon restart I must go thru that routine and enter the password again to engage video.
Is there a way to get the camera to remember the default password.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz