Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera connection issues

JamesHHplusMantisQ

No cow bell! MORE COLOUR!!
Reaction score
I cannot get my camera to connect nor will my st16 recognize that I put in a micro USB. Any help? Should I just go to the website get more updates? Not only that I have the c g o e t which will not connect please help.

st16 recognize that I put in a micro USB. Any help?

I guess that means your ST16 is not charging? I have a quiet similar issue with one of my ST16. The USB-port is a little bit worn so I have to place something under the USB cable in order to get it working properly. Furthermore USB cables especially the cheap ones do not last that long. Maybe your cable ist damaged.

I cannot get my camera to connect

Have you made sure the correct camera is selected? You cannot connect a CGOet if CGO3p is chosen in the menu. You can also try finding the camera like it was a WLAN-router. If it does not show up, it is likely to be damaged.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Report the color of the status light on the cameras after they are powered up.

Use a smart phone or computer with 5.8 GHz WiFi capability to see if the cameras show up. The SSID they broadcast should end with the last 6 digits of the MAC address on their label.

You should also go into pad mode on the ST-16, swipe down from the top right, enable WiFi and see if your ST-16 will connect to your home WiFi to be sure WiFi is working on the ST-16.

Report the color of the status light on the cameras after they are powered up.

Use a smart phone or computer with 5.8 GHz WiFi capability to see if the cameras show up. The SSID they broadcast should end with the last 6 digits of the MAC address on their label.

You should also go into pad mode on the ST-16, swipe down from the top right, enable WiFi and see if your ST-16 will connect to your home WiFi to be sure WiFi is working on the ST-16.

All good info Doom.
Keith Kuhn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taxinnovex