Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera image shakes (video encl.)

Without help available from Yuneec, You will have to decide which options to pursue. If you are sure nothing mechanical changed at about the same time as the firmware upgrade, we can continue to pursue firmware as the issue.

There are two main thoughts for the firmware:
1.) Install the gimbal fix firmware. Did you ever install the firmware from Post #8 ("camera image shakes (video encl.)")?
2.) Downgrade to previous version:
Downgrade is possible using SD cards. It requires a source of the original files. I do not have a complete set of files for Build 784. There is a Build 777 available that has the EU version, but I have no history of either the issues or the benefits of that build.
You mentioned an interest in firmware version downgrade early in this thread. If you are still interested, we can certainly try to assist.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Did you ever install the firmware from Post #8
I believe @JANG was concerned about the file being compatible with the H520G. However, this gimbal.yuneec is for all C23/E90 gimbals. I am confident there is no special version for the G model.
So the next step should absolutely the install of this fix firmware.

I have C23

I believe @JANG was concerned about the file being compatible with the H520G. However, this gimbal.yuneec is for all C23/E90 gimbals. I am confident there is no special version for the G model.
So the next step should absolutely the install of this fix firmware.

Thanks for reply.

Actually I have files of versions:

Is available any other?

Now I wonder if should I try to change/install only gimbal.yuneec files?
Or also together with compatible camera.bin? Is this a matter?

I suppose I have no hardware issue.
Because with one firmware I got jello of video recording.
With another version the jello disappeared but the camera does not keep stable (focus one point) while drone flies by straight line forward or backward.

When drone only hovers the camera keeps stable and focus on one point continuously..

Without help available from Yuneec, You will have to decide which options to pursue. If you are sure nothing mechanical changed at about the same time as the firmware upgrade, we can continue to pursue firmware as the issue.

There are two main thoughts for the firmware:
1.) Install the gimbal fix firmware. Did you ever install the firmware from Post #8 ("camera image shakes (video encl.)")?
2.) Downgrade to previous version:
Downgrade is possible using SD cards. It requires a source of the original files. I do not have a complete set of files for Build 784. There is a Build 777 available that has the EU version, but I have no history of either the issues or the benefits of that build.
You mentioned an interest in firmware version downgrade early in this thread. If you are still interested, we can certainly try to assist.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval